Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Opening Dialogue Edit
- Hinata: Hisame! Over here! It's Dad! Lucky kid I got, living here in a Deeprealm. Catch a whiff of that breeze! Smells like freedom! And good times! HEY! HISAME! OVER HERE!
- Hisame: (appears) Father, you don't need to yell.
- Hinata: What?! Hey, what's with this "Father" stuff? I was "Dad" last time I checked. Remember? The guy you'd come running to see when I showed up? What's this? You're way over...there. Do I stink or something?
- Hisame: No. I'm just older now.
- Hinata: Hmm. My boy's in his teens now? I get it. You don't want to hang out with Dad. I remember being your age. Seems like yesterday. You're just as moody as I was.
- Hisame: Leave me alone, Father. You don't understand. I'm not being...moody.
- Hinata: Heh. Didn't mean to make fun of you. Just giving you a hard time. C'mon. I came all this way. Can't I ruffle my boy's hair, like the old days?
- Hisame: *mumble* ...it.
- Hinata: Come again? A little louder? Pipe up? What'd you say?
- Hisame: Please stop it, Father! You haven't been back to visit me in ages! You can't just breeze in and out like we're still the best of friends!
- Hinata: But I came to visit only a few...? Er, what was it? Days? Weeks?
- Hisame: I just... I just want you to leave. You forget how time passes here. I've learned to be just fine on my own. So, good-bye, Father. (leaves)
- Hinata: ... Aw, man. I really screwed this up. Last time he was so happy. But, now? There goes my little boy, off and running... Whoa. Wait. Where IS he running?! Uh-oh.
- Hisame: Oh, dear. I didn't mean to do that. I've run into Father's world.
- Faceless: Gurr-graaah...
- Hisame: Ayaaaah! This is where Father lives? Around m-m-monsters like this?! If only he were here! No. I have to fight my own battles. Starting now.
During the Battle Edit
(Hinata interacts with Hisame)
- Hinata: Are you hurt, Hisame?
- Hisame: Father, you came to rescue me? After everything I said?
- Hinata: Hey now, don't you worry. Your dad's here. Late, yeah. But here. And these monsters don't stand a chance against me!
- Hisame: Hmm. *mumble*...a hero.
- Hinata: What? You say something? Can't mumble in battle. You gotta get to it!
- Hisame: No, it's nothing. Really.
- Hinata: Ah, well, if you say so. Now, excuse your dad while he goes in swinging! Hide over there, Son. I'll give a shout when it's safe to come out!
- Hisame: No... I'm staying. I've got your back, Father.
- Hinata: Whoa! When'd you grow up to be a hero like your ol' dad? I've got your back too, Son. No one's ever going to get between us.
- Hisame: Yes, I'll make sure of that.
- Hinata: All right, come on. Let's show these gross piles of evil who's boss.
- Hisame: Let's end this quickly. It's cutting into my father-son time.
Against Faceless (boss) Edit
—Faceless's Paralogue 11 pre-battle quote.
—Faceless's Paralogue 11 defeat quote.
After the Battle Edit
- Hisame: Thank you, Father—to you and your friends. I don't know what I would have done. And with that, good-bye. (leaves)
- Hinata: Hey now, you're still giving up on me? That's it? No talking it through?
- Hisame: (appears) I...I can explain... Of course I clearly belong in the Deeprealms. That's why you stuck me there, right? Because I couldn't make it here?
- Hinata: You've got it all wrong. Come on. Hold up. Let's talk this ALL out.
- Hisame: Absolutely not. There's no point. You're a hero. I'm not.
- Hinata: Hmm. You're being a blockhead, Son. So I'm going to lay it out for you... Did you SEE yourself out there?! That was a HERO on the field! How'd you even do any of that? You were amazing. That's proof enough that you're right. I wasn't here. YOU trained you.
- Hisame: ...
- Hinata: Hisame, please. Travel with me? You don't need to go back.
- Hisame: Hmm? Go with you? I won't get in your way?
- Hinata: No, of course not. I'd love to have you around all the time. I hope I can make it up to you for not visiting enough. Guess your dad's just sort of a jerk, not realizing about the time difference. But I swear we'll spend every possible minute together from now on!
- Hisame: Father... I mean, Dad... All right. Let's go. Heh. You haven't changed a bit. Just like when you used to show up and I'd come running...
- Hinata: Haha! Yeah! Where's my hug?! I got some hair-ruffling to catch up on! Come on over here!
- Hisame: Gods, no. I'm not a child anymore!
- Hinata: Oh, that's right. OK, OK... I got it. We're good.
- Hisame: You really haven't changed, Dad. Still just a big, dumb bear.
- Hinata: All right! I can work with that! Huh? Hang on. Hold everything. You're not! You can't be! Have you gotten TALLER than me?!
- Hisame: Heh. Maybe? Maybe not. Anyway, I need to head back home to say good-bye. I'll be back shortly. (leaves)
- Hinata: What? No way! Stand next to me! Just for a second! We gotta measure it out!