Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“After taking back the palace, the League rode across Akaneia, freeing the greater part of the kingdom as they went- all except the west. A landed knight there named Horace, who had betrayed Akaneia, to join Doluna, continued to stubbornly hold out against Marth's forces. Nyna could not fathom why such a fiercely loyal knight would turn to treachery, but with her other knights calling for Horace's blood, she had no choice but to give in and ask Marth to bring the traitor to justice.”
A Traitor's Worth is Chapter 12x of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
To gain access to this chapter, complete Chapter 12: The Ageless Palace with 15 units or less.
- One Pirate will appear from the south-western Fort during Turns 7 and 9 of the Enemy Phase.
- Two Pirates will appear from the western Fort during Turns 9, 11 and 13 of the Enemy Phase.
- One Pirate will appear from the north-western Fort during Turns 11, 13 and 15 of the Enemy Phase.
- One Cavalier will appear near the eastern Fort during Turns 13, 15 and 17 of the Enemy Phase.
|The following part of this article contains strategy; therefore, it is subjective, and may not work for everyone.|
Like most of the extra chapters you can get to, this one is really easy. Feel free to bring weaker units to level up. Don't attack any of the enemies who are part of Horace's group, since this will make him charge at you, and you want to keep him alive. Take the longer path around Horace's group that will lead you to the two villages and obviously have Marth visit them. You probably shouldn't kill the boss until the reinforcements have all come, since you will want as much experience as possible. When all the reinforcements have been dealt with, go ahead and kill the boss without engaging Horace, and capture the castle and you will move on to the next chapter, as well as get Horace.
- Horace - A general who betrayed House Akaneia in order to prevent the annihilation of the people. He is a good general, but there are better options. Draug and Roger both surpass him in the end as generals.