Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Action Tile" is a term used to describe a tile that facilitates successful execution of the enemy control glitch in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. If an enemy is standing on such a tile, the time window during which the game can be reset to successfully trigger the glitch is significantly expanded. It is very difficult to perform the glitch on a normal tile without the use of emulation or other means.
Action tiles (except snags) also have a use in the previous game - if a mounted unit attacks an enemy while standing on an action tile, they will be able to move after attacking. This is mostly seen in Eliwood's Chapter 28, where Eliwood can attack an enemy while standing on a Lava tile, and then move off that tile to avoid taking damage.
List of Action TilesEdit
- Tiles where unfallen Snags are or used to be, such as on River of Regrets and Ancient Horrors
- Lava tiles in Neleras Peak and Lagdou Ruins (Floor 9)
- Tiles where Gorgon Eggs start
- The tile where a Torch Staff is cast
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .