“And I am Aimee, a vendor of...various goods. I have a wide variety of items for sale. I hope you'll stop by soon.”
—Aimee, introducing herself to Ike in Path of Radiance
She usually appears as the item shopkeeper.
Shadow Dragon and Fire Emblem: Mystery of the EmblemEdit
Aimee runs every single vendor in the game, and serves a rather minor role.
Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant DawnEdit
In the Base Conversations across the Tellius Series, she is shown to be quite sneaky and flirtatious, always trying to find a way to ploy Ike into loving her and she does not try to hide this at all, being very open about it. She's very direct with her love of Ike, frequently makes advances on him, with one instance having her outright say it in front of him, but he always rejects her, either because he is too thickheaded to notice her advances or he is just outright rejecting her.
She also dislikes Soren, seeing him as an obstacle in her pursuit of Ike. She can barely tolerate him, as seems to slightly warm up to him after he tells her about the types of foods that Ike likes so that she can cook for him. She will occasionally give a gift or do a favor for Soren, but rather indirectly, as only after Ike is involved in the situation will Soren either intervene with Aimee and receive it, or Aimee giving a gift through Ike.
Retreat Quote Edit
“What carelessness on my part! I'm injured. Go on without me. I don't want to be a burden. No, no I insist. I'll get away somehow. Until we meet again!”
—Aimee's Retreat quote in Radiant Dawn Part 1, Chapter 3.
- As she first appeared in Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, is a merchant, and having been a recurring character, Aimee has been thought as a counterpart to Anna.
- In previous American localizations that she appeared in she was also named Aimee, her appearing as Larabel could be seen as a translation oversight.
- While technically the same character, her appearance varies between games somewhat, the most notable being that she has black hair in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.
- The American version of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon used her romanized Japanese name.
- In Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE, the shopkeeper of the accessory shop Carabia appears to be based on Aimee.