“Look, just stick with me and you'll be fine. If an enemy shows up, get behind me, okay?”
Amid (アミッド Amiddo) is a character from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. He is the substitute character of his cousin Arthur if Tailtiu was not paired up. He is the son of Ethnia, and the nephew of Tailtiu. Once promoted, he is the only playable male Mage Fighter in the game.
|Starting Class||Holy Blood|
Wind - B
(With Holy Blood Bonuses)
|C B A|
In Chapter 6, Amid may speak to Seliph, but nothing will result of it.
In Chapter 7, Amid may speak to Linda to recruit her.
In Chapter 8, if Amid moves to a certain spot in between the mountains, he may speak to Jake, and Amid will gain three magic defense points.
In the Final Chapter, if neither Amid nor Linda has a lover, Amid may speak to her, and she will gain a point of luck.
Original and replacement characters have the same love growths unless stated otherwise.
- Julia: 0+0
- Altena: N/A
- Muirne: 0+2
- Creidne: 0+2
- Jeanne: 0+2
- Hermina: 100+1
- Laylea: 0+2
- Daisy: 0+2
- Linda: -- (Not possible, since they are siblings)
Amid is a corruption of Airmed, a deity from Irish mythology.
- Amid and Linda are the only substitute characters related by blood to the characters they replace.
- Amid and Linda are the only substitute characters with Holy Blood, in which both have Minor Tordo.
- Amid, Linda and their mother Ethnia are the only Tordo descendants without the family lineage's trademark silvery hair.
- Amid and Soren are the only playable Wind Mages in the Fire Emblem series.