“In any case, you've brought shame upon my house. I'll have to kill you.”
—Battle Quote with Brigid
Andorey (アンドレイ Andorei, fan translated as André, Andre, or Andrei) is an enemy character from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. He is the son of Ring of Jungby and the younger half-brother of Brigid and Edain. He is also the father of Scipio and uncle of Lester, Lana, Febail, and Patty.
Andorey is first mentioned by a villager as accompanying his father to the war in Isaach, the villager noting there seemed to be a great deal of friction between them.
During the civil war in Silesse, Andorey appears alongside the Beige Ritter to assist Daccar and Pamela in taking Castle Silesse. He ambushes the pegasus knights led by Annand, possibly even killing her himself. However, he is not fought by the player until Chapter 5, in which he aids in Lombard's attack against Sigurd's army. Andorey will eventually be slain in battle, and calls for his son to avenge him in his final words.
Andorey is portrayed as an arrogant and heartless individual. Without feeling any guilt, he murders his own father to gain control of Jungby Castle and its military, the Beige Ritter. Aside from Andorey's obvious powerlust, it is indicated that Ring and Andorey possessed a rocky relationship. Even fellow traitor Lord Lombard is disgusted by Andorey's crime and complete lack of remorse. He also has no qualms about facing his sisters in battle, calling them traitors, despite himself committing patricide.
|Starting Class||Holy Blood|
Bow - A
Andorey possesses no special skills of his own, and is thus not an extremely dangerous adversary. However, he is equipped with a Brave Bow, which could easily kill characters such as Erinys. It is recommended to allow Andorey to enter Sigurd's army's attacking range before turning on the offensive, giving said army an upper hand in the battle.
“Gwahahaha... Watch them fall. Like shooting fish in a barrel.”
—Andorey's battle quote in Chapter 4
“Heheheh... you fools. Die!”
—Andorey's battle quote in Chapter 5
Andorey: Hah, it's my treacherous big sister. Fancy meeting you here. You've tarnished the reputation of my Jungby... In return, I'll have your life.
Edain: Andorey... you're so pathetic...
Andorey: What!? It can't be... big sister Brigid?!? I heard that you'd become a pirate, but allying with the traitors is another matter... In any case, you've brought shame upon my house. I'll have to kill you.
Brigid: Shut up! You killed father, you patricide! You're the disgrace to Jungby House, AND you've tarnished the reputation of the Crusader Ulir!!
“This isn't... ...Scipio... Avenge me...”
—Andorey's death quote
- According to a developer interview, Andorey was with Ring and Edain during the boat accident where Brigid went missing. Unlike Edain, who stayed calm throughout the entire incident, Andorey was said to be visibly panicking in fear. 
- In the Oosawa manga, Brigid is visibly disturbed when she learns from Edain that Andorey has become cruel. She then states that she remembers him as a very sweet child, with a smile akin to an angel's. The manga's portrayal of Andorey gives him a more conflicted mindset, in which he feels that the pressure to live up to Brigid's potential is crushing him.
- Andorey doesn't appear at all in the Nattsu Fujimori manga.
- Fire Emblem Treasure's family tree reveals that Andorey's mother is different from that of Brigid and Edain.
- According to a villager in the prologue there had been friction between Andorey and Edain for quite some time.