|Need an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image. Remove this template when an image has been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
- Bullion (M) from (Risen Chief)
- Thoron from (southern Valkyrie)
- Elixir from (north-west Paladin)
- Spear from (north-east Wyvern Lord)
- Tomahawk from (south-east Wyvern Lord)
The script for this chapter can be found here.
|The following part of this article contains strategy; therefore, it is subjective, and may not work for everyone.|
In this chapter, ALL enemy units can take bonus damage, with the majority of the enemies being cavalry-based. Having flying units or a unit that's learned Acrobat can also help in this level, as the middle of the map is densely packed with forests. Since the objective is to kill the enemy quickly, equip your units with Beast Killers and anti-air weaponry.
Hard Mode (enemies spawn at the beginning of the enemy turn).
- Turn 3 (from the 3 most eastern forts)
- Turn 4 (from the 4 most eastern forts)
- Turn 5 (from the 5 most eastern forts)
- Turn 6 (from all forts)