Conquest Chapter 10Edit
- Takumi: Azura?! Last I heard, you were taken by Hoshidan soldiers. Ryoma worried himself sick planning your rescue. I told him it was pointless. And you proved me right, you Nohrian traitor. You should be ashamed.
- Azura: I could not return to Hoshido, Takumi. Not with things as they are. It saddened me deeply to leave behind those who treated me so kindly.
- Takumi: You sound just like the royal traitor. I always knew this would happen. That's why I never trusted you. Didn't you always wonder? Had I known your betrayal would come so swiftly, I'd have killed you myself. Still, I should have pressed Ryoma harder to banish you years ago.
- Azura: Your grudge is clearly beyond words. Let us do what we came here to do.
Conquest Chapter 11Edit
- Hinoka: Azura?! Is that really you?
- Azura: Hello, Hinoka.
- Hinoka: Thank goodness you’re safe! I was so upset when I heard you were missing. I’m sorry we couldn’t stop those rogue soldiers from taking you away. You must have gone through a lot of pain and suffering, but it’s over now. Come on back to Hoshido with me, I’ll keep you safe from the Nohrians.
- Azura: I’m sorry, Hinoka. I cannot return to Hoshido with you.
- Hinoka: What?! Why would you say that? Y-you’re not really siding with the Nohrians, are you? Say it isn’t so…
- Azura: I am. I will never forget the kindness your family showed me… I bear you no ill will, but even so, I have chosen to fight alongside Avatar.
- Hinoka: So you’re to betray us too? …So be it.
Conquest Chapter 12Edit
- Ryoma: Azura... Hinoka and Takumi told me you were fighting with the enemy. I had to see it with my own eyes to believe it. What a pity. I suppose the Nohrian blood flowing in your veins lends itself to betrayal..
- Azura: Think of me what you will, Ryoma. But know that I am, and ever shall be, grateful for my time in Hoshido. I'm especially grateful for your family, who raised me as their own. That includes you too, Ryoma. You were like the brother I never had.
- Ryoma: Azura... Leave it to you to craft such a lovely farewell. I wish I could forget our time together. It would make this a lot easier. But enough with farewells. Let us battle!
Conquest Chapter 22Edit
- Sakura: Azura!
- Azura: Sakura... I'm surprised to see you here. When did you learn to fight?
- Sakura: After M-Mother died, I began training, so I could protect the ones I love. I won't let anyone get past me - not even you!
- Azura: I see. I always knew you would grow into a strong woman. I'm happy to see you like this, Sakura. Whatever happens, I'm proud of you.
- Sakura: Azura... *sniff... sniff... * My... sister...
- Azura: Don't cry, Sakura. This is a battlefield, and we are at war. Ready your weapon, dear Sister. Show me how strong you've become.
- Sakura: *sniff* OK! Let's b-begin!
Revelation Chapter 22Edit
- Arete: King Anankos will see you destroyed.
- Azura: ...
Revelation Chapter 23Edit
Vs. Arete Edit
- Arete: Why is it that looking at you gives me such an incredible headache?
- Azura: I... Could it be...
- Arete: No matter—killing you will make the pain go away. Prepare yourself for the next world.
- Azura: After our last encounter, I readied myself for this moment. I knew that, if we met again, I might have to be the one to take you down.
My Castle Edit
Castle Grounds Edit
- "I'm so relaxed, even my vocal chords feel nice. This makes me want to sing..." (surge)
- "I can't afford to be caught off guard. My weapons and voice are always at the ready." (weapon proficiency)
- "What might this be? I suppose I'd better take a look..." (item)
- "Aside from my pendant, I don't wear many adornments. Should I accessorize?" (accessory)
- "Thank you, Avatar... I mean that." (accessory given)
- "Oh, is this for me? Thank you so very much. I appreciate your kindness." (accessory given)
- "A birthday present? For me? I...I don't know what to say. Thank you, Avatar." (Friendship birthday present)
- "Wow! This is my favorite birthday gift ever. It's extra special because it's from you..." (Lover birthday present)
- "Your gift is... Is this some kind of a joke? I don't get it." (accessory gift: bath towel)
- "Our next battle will surely push us to the limit, but I promise to do my best." (idle)
- "Avatar...I'd like to thank you for fighting at my side." (thank)
- "Good work today, Avatar. I hope you're finding a way to keep your spirits up." (idle)
- "It appears I have some free time. Perhaps I'll seek out a quiet place to sing..." (idle)
- "I'm not doing much of anything at the moment. Just thinking about the past..." (idle)
- "Oh, hello, Avatar. I hope you're having an enjoyable day so far." (idle)
- "Happy birthday, Avatar. I wish you all the happiness this world has to offer. " (Avatar's birthday, normal)
- "Happy birthday, dear Avatar. Don’t ever forget how much you mean to me… " (Avatar's birthday, lovers)
- "You're a traveler, are you not? What brings you here?" (visiting another castle)
Supporting - Normal (Asking) Edit
- "If I may ask a personal question, how do you like to spend your free time?" (free time)
- "We need each other, don't you think? Let's join our strength in battle." (team-up)
Supporting - Normal (Answering) Edit
- "My strength is yours-you had only to ask." (team-up)
- "I like to find quiet places where I can sing in solitude." (free time)
Supporting - Married (Asking) Edit
- "You're always on my mind. Please stay safe. I couldn't stand to lose you..." (promise)
Supporting - Married (Answering) Edit
- "Listen to your heart, dear love, and know that I will always be with you. Always..." (promise)
- "Your words make my heart soar. You bring me so much joy..." (love)
Supporting - Child (Asking) Edit
- "If possible, I'd like to get you something. Is there anything you'd really like?" (gift)
- "Nothing makes me happier than spending time with you, my child." (spending time)
Supporting - Child (Answering) Edit
- "I'm glad we can finally be together after so much time." (spending time)
Private Quarters Edit
- "You're welcome to see my pendant up close anytime" (Invite)
- "Did you need some music to relax to?" (Invite)
- "Let's reminisce some more, Avatar. I enjoy speaking with you..." (Invite)
- "I am sorry to pry, but I would love to hear the story of how you fell in love..." (Invite - Married)
“I have so many questions to ask you. Promise that we'll meet again soon.”
—Friendship bonding quote “Our lives were intertwined before we even met...I'm glad we're finally getting the chance to know each other.”
—Friendship bonding quote “With your courage and power, I know we can save this world. My voice and my strength are at your command.”
—Friendship bonding quote “It's hard for me to let people in, but you break down my walls as though they're made of paper. Thank you...”
—Friendship rank-up quote
- "Welcome home. Now where were we?" (Entrance)
- "I've been waiting here for you. I'm glad you're home." (Entrance)
- "I love it when you hurry home to me, Avatar" (Entrance)
- "Oh, hello, Avatar. I guess I took a little catnap there." (Awakening, Good)
- "There are gentler ways of waking people! Next time, you might try one." (Awakening, Bad)
- "Ah, welcome back. What's that? I am NOT blushing! I'm just flushed from the heat..." (Cool down, entrance)
- "That was delightful... Thank you, Avatar." (Cool down, good)
- "Welcome back. Here. These flowers are for you. I thought they'd make a nice gift." (Flowers)
- "Do you mind if we stay here just a little longer? My heart aches when you leave..." (Exiting)
“Even if fate tears us apart, we'll always have these sweet moments to hold dear in our hearts...”
—Azura's lover bonding quote. “I love you so much, my sweet prince. I would love nothing more than to stay by your side for all our days.”
—Azura's lover bonding quote. “I know it's unlike me to ask, but...please kiss me. That was...memorable. Thank you, my love.”
—Azura's kiss quote. “No matter what happens to us or to the world, you'll always be in my heart. Thank you for giving my song new meaning.”
—Azura's lover rank up quote.
“I dislike weapon shops-but we must be equipped to fight for what's right.”
—When entering the shop “Wow, this is a nice shop. What should I buy?”
—Purchasing an item for Azura “I'm still on duty, so I appreciate you doing this.”
—Purchasing an item for Azura when she is the shopkeeper “Sell whatever we don't need. Buy what we do.”
—Selling Azura's items “Buying my own goods makes me feel strange...”
—Selling Azura's items when she is the shopkeeper “Is there anything else?”
—Before leaving the shop
Rod Shop Edit
“Items can really save the day, so please buy what you think necessary.”
—When entering the shop “Is there anything else?”
—Before leaving the shop
“I'd like a weapon that best fits my fighting style.”
—When forging one of her weapons
Lottery Shop Edit
“Will fate be on your side today? Step right up—give it a try!”
—When entering the shop. “Is there anything else?”
—Before leaving the shop. “Don't lose heart. There's always tomorrow.”
—When drawing a bad prize. “Good! You won a nice prize. Does this mean you'll come back tomorrow?”
—When drawing a normal prize. “Congratulations, you hit the jackpot! Luck seems to be on your side today.”
—Winning the gold prize.
“I don't like battling for this reason, but I will do whatever I must for our cause.”
—When entering the arena “If you're in, I am too. Together we shall claim victory, of that I am certain!”
—When assisting the first unit “Will this victory help our cause?”
—Victory “It seems I wasn't at my best today. I'll have to try again another time...”
Accessory Shop Edit
“If you need help with any of these accessories, just let me know.”
—When entering her shop “Is there anything else?”
—Before leaving her shop
Mess Hall Edit
“For some reason, I can't help humming whenever I get to cooking in the kitchen.”
—When entering the mess hall. “Let me get started on your order.”
—Azura's pre-cooking quote. “I tried to make a proper meal, but... I wonder if everyone will like it?”
—After successful cooking “We're out of several ingredients, so, um... Let's just say it may taste a bit different.”
—After unsuccessful cooking “This is...quite delicious! It makes me feel warm and happy.”
—After eating good food. “That meal was...nice. I do think that recipe has some untapped potential though.”
—After eating decent food “That food... So foul... I'm sorry, I just... I need some time to recover.”
—After eating bad food
“If you're friendly to the prisoners, they may decide to join our cause!”
—When entering the prison
Hot Spring Edit
“I feel so at home in the water. This is a great place to sing when I'm alone.”
—When entering as the female Avatar “It's just so relaxing here. *sigh* If only I could feel this happy all the time...”
—Responding to the female Avatar “Avatar...! You should know better than that.”
—When entering as the male Avatar “It's nice to relax like this now and then, isn't it, Avatar?”
—When entering as the male Avatar (married) “I feel the same way. My heart only knows true warmth when I'm with you...”
—Responding to the male Avatar (married)
Einherjar Shop Edit
“Einherjar are so mysterious. These cards allow you to harness the power of heroes...”
—When entering the shop “Is there anything else?”
—Before leaving the shop
Gathering Spots Edit
“Did you come to admire the wheat fields, too? I'm entranced by those golden stalks.”
—When spoken to at the wheat field “I picked you some fruit. What's my favorite? Hm...strawberries. Definitely strawberries.”
—When spoken to at the berry garden “I picked up an assortment of vegetables today. I'm thinking of making a salad later.”
—When spoken to at the cabbage patch. “It’s been a while since I’ve been to a place like this. I’m happy I caught something.”
—Spoken to at a hunting forest “Would you like some milk? It's quite fresh—tasty as can be.”
—Spoken to at a dairy “I have some soy beans for you, Avatar. What do you think you might do with them?”
—When spoken to at the bean fields “I much prefer fish to red meat. It's just so much lighter, and it's easier on the eyes.”
—When spoken to at the fishing hole “Mmm, the rice I just ate really hit the spot. Isn't freshly made rice simply heavenly?”
—Spoken to at a rice paddy “For some reason, staring at this spring makes me rather sad...”
—When spoken to at a Hoshidan spring “Look at all the ore I found at the bottom of the spring. It's so shiny.”
—When spoken to at a Hoshidan spring “Soaking my feet in water calms my nerves. By the way, I found this, if you want it.”
—When spoken to at a Hoshidan spring “I managed to find some ore today. I wonder how much more is still buried in the mine.”
—Spoken to at a Nohrian mine “Even a small mine like this is packed with a huge array of sparkling ore.”
—Spoken to at a Nohrian mine “You can use ore to forge many weapons. Here, I mined this just for you.”
—Spoken to at a Nohrian mine “You're on a journey? I see... In that case, please rest a bit and enjoy our food.”
—When spoken to at the garden (visiting another castle) “I'm glad we crossed paths, traveler. I hope this comes in handy.”
—Spoken to at the mine (visiting another castle)
Avatar's Birthday Edit
- "Happy birthday, Avatar. I wish you all the happiness this world has to offer."
- "Happy birthday."
- "Happy birthday, dear Avatar. Don't ever forget how much you mean to me..." (married)
- "I will use this power to make a difference." (6+ stats up)
- "I'm so happy, I could sing...but I won't." (4-5 stats up)
- "Even my voice feels a little stronger..." (2-3 stats up)
- "So be it. I will work harder from now on." (0-1 stats up)
- "I could not ask for more than this." (0-1 stats up, most stats capped)
Class Change Edit
- "I wonder if this new look becomes me..."
“I...I love you too... Please forgive my many faults...and promise to stay with me, forever.”
—Azura's confession quote. (Birthright) “I finally know what true happiness is. No matter what happens. dear love...I will always be with you.”
—Azura's confession quote. (Conquest) “I somehow feel that I've always loved you...Together we will save the world. Please, never let me go...”
—Azura's confession quote. (Revelation)
A princess raised in Hoshido after being taken hostage in exchange for Avatar. Secretive and hides her emotions, but kind and wise. Her songs help her allies on the battlefield. A restless sleeper. Born on 3/3.
Help Description Edit
An enchanting singer raised among Hoshidan royalty.
“It is not your time, Avatar. Open your eyes. Let me hear your voice again!”
—Azura's final chapter quote.
“You must not die here, Avatar. The world still has need of you…”
—Azura's final chapter quote.
DLC Pre-Battle Quotes Edit
Ghostly Gold Pre-Battle Edit
“Goodness. I tried to stay up last night, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. Now, I wish I had slept. Ghosts? I never expected such a rude awakening!”
—Azura's pre-battle quote.
“Tests of courage never scared me. I sang to myself to keep the fear away. But the people started to talk about the ghostly voice haunting the castle... The rumors were so widespread that I was embarrassed to admit it was me.”
— Azura's pre-battle quote.
Museum Melee Pre-Battle Edit
“Another fight? Why couldn't this have been a normal museum? Well, I suppose we do need better weapons... You, there! Drop your arms!”
—Azura's pre-battle quote
Anna on the Run Pre-Battle Edit
“You all have the same face... Do you each share the same voice as well? I bet that helps a lot with harmonizing. What a chorus you'd make! Er...but enough of these silly fantasies. I'll hear your voice one way or another.”
—Azura's pre-battle quote.
- "How troubling..."
- "Let's go."
- "Here we go."
- "Be careful."
- "We need each other."
- "We won't lose."
- "No need to worry."
- "You have my support."
Attack Stance Edit
- "Look me in the eyes!"
- "This should help."
- "You're too slow!"
- "Let me help."
- "It's my turn."
Guard Stance Edit
- "Are you all right?!"
- "Just in time!"
- "Don't be reckless!"
- "My heart is singing!"
- "Time for your final bow!"
- "It's over!"
- "Let us begin!"
Defeated Enemy Edit
- "Rest in peace."
- "I must never rest."
- "Victory is ours."
- "We had no choice..."
Partner Defeated Enemy/When Healed Edit
- "Thank you."
- "That was impressive."
- "Here we go."
- "My apologies."
Defeated by Enemy Edit
- "So this is... how it ends..."
Death/Retreat Quote Edit
“I wish I could keep fighting...but these wounds are too grievous. I must retreat...and save my secret weapon for when it’s truly needed…”
—Azura's retreat quote (classic mode) “I'm sorry, Avatar...you'll have to go on without my song for now. I need to fall back and heal my wounds...”
—Azura's retreat quote (casual mode) “No! You can't die like this, Avatar! What are we going to do without you...”
—Azura's game over quote if Avatar dies in Chapter 5 (Classic) “It seems we are out of time. You did all you could, Avatar.”
—Azura's game over quote if the player fails to complete the chapter before the turn limit