Baron (バロン) is a class first introduced in Fire Emblem Gaiden that also appears as a versatile enemy exclusive class in the Jugdral games.
In Gaiden, Barons as the third-tier promotion of the Soldier tree. An Armor character could class change into Baron any time after reaching level 10. They are pretty much Lance-wielding Generals, with high Strength and Defense in exchange for low Speed.
In Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, the Baron is an enemy-only class able to wield Swords, Lances, Axes, Bows and Staves, as well as Fire, Wind and Thunder magic, losing only to the Master Knight class in versatility. They have high Strength and Defense, and their class skill is Great Shield. In Thracia 776, Barons are the only class to have Pavise as a base skill.
Genealogy of the Holy WarEdit
- Chagall - King of Agustria during the first generation
- Maios - Youngest brother of the late King of Silesia, and uncle of Lewyn.
- Daccar - Younger brother of the the late King of Silesia, and uncle of Lewyn.
- Langobalt - Duke of Dozel during the first generation, father of Lex and Danan, and grandfather of Johan, Johalva, and Burian
- Reptor - Duke of Freege during the first generation and prime minister of Grannvale, father of Bloom, Talito, and Ethnia, and grandfather of Teeny, Arthur, Ishtar, Ishtor, Amid, and Linda
- Cowen - The father of Aida and grandfather of Saias.
- Raydrik - The leader of Conote Army and currently ruling Manster.
|FE4||45||12||7||7||7||0||12||7||A A A A A A A A|
|FE5||26||10||3||6||3||0||15||-||D D D D D D D D|
|FE4||80||27||22||22||22||30||27||22||A A A A A A A A|
|FE5||80||20||20||20||20||20||20||20||A A A A A A A A|
- Barons have an unused red Palette in Genealogy of the Holy War for player units. A similar color palette is later used in Thracia 776.