The Crimean army defeats General Petrine, one of King Ashnard's feared Four Riders, and finally arrives home. The princess's return is met with the jubilation and tears of the retainers who have managed to survive. "As long as we have Princess Elincia, Crimea will be liberated." These are the words that gave the people hope as they endured the harsh rule of a conquering country. The silent masses, who long for the restoration of their homeland, slowly begin to give voice to their dream. Surely, they think, this chance to see Crimea freed will not be wasted.
Battle Reunion is Chapter 24 of Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- 1 Berserker and 1 Bandit appear at the top right at the end of the turn in which you get to the top bridge.
- 1 Berserker and 1 Bandit appear at the bottom left at the end of the turn in which you get near the boss.
- 2 Wyvern Riders appear at the bottom right at the end of turn 3.
- 1 Wyvern Lord and 1 Wyvern Rider appear at the top right at the end of turn 3.
- 1 Soldier, 1 Halberdier, and 1 Bishop will appear above the bottom left house when you get around the trees near that house.
- 2 bandits and a berserker will appear at the bottom of the river when you get close to the bottom left house.
- The Black Knight appear at the bottom right at the end of turn 7. End of turn 5 on hard mode. Again no one should try and attack him.
- Clear in 7 turns: 600 (easy), 400 (normal/hard), 200 (maniac)
- Clear bonus: 375 (easy), 250 (normal/hard)
|Friend||*||Marcia and Makalov both recruited and are alive||-|
- This is the only chapter in Path of Radiance that has an NPC Valkyrie.
The Great Bridge
|Battle Reunion||Next chapter:|