- "I am Berkut. Someday I shall stand atop the Rigelian Empire. You should thank the gods I'm here with you now."
- "Why should I swallow my pride and fraternize with commoners? This is nothing less than total humiliation!"
- "I have honed my skills unceasingly since my youth. As next in line for the imperial throne, it is my duty. I take pride in the power I've worked so hard for."
- "Beavering away on another task? You're a diligent creature, no doubt of that. You'd make a fine servant."
- "You there. Show me to a jeweler. Not for myself, I'll have you know. Not that I owe you an explanation!"
- "What am I doing? I'm polishing a ring, obviously. It's... none of your concern. Begone! Now!"
- "Who has the temerity to send me on errands? Oh, none other than Friend." (Greeting from friend)
- "Oh, it's you. Such a restless creature you are. It's undignified. Be calm, and sit down for a moment, at least. After so many battles, I can see that you have some skill as a leader. Though it pains me, I must admit it. On my return to Rigel, you could even join my forces as a commander. What say you? Hah! That "no" was both quick and firm. Of course, that's the answer I expected from you. Just be glad this is not Rigel. Your head would be rolling on the floor right now. Oh, well... The fate of a great man is to have no one he might call a friend. But you... Is that what you are to me? Perhaps." (Upon reaching level 40)
- "Ugh. What are you doing?"
- "Again? How infantile."
- "Enough of that. State your purpose, if you have one."
- "My uncle is owed all of the respect in the world."
- "I must gather my might. I will need it."
- "I will rule Valentia in due course."
- "You do intrigue me. I should keep my eye on you."
- "All right."
- "I'll do it."
- "Hah! Now you understand what I'm made of." (5-6 stats up)
- "I expected better." (3-4 stats up)
- "I refuse to accept this!" (1-2 stats up)
- "Wise choice. You may have earned a little of my respect..." (New skill learned)
- "Meet your end!"
- "Die, worm!"
- "Know your damn place!"
- "Be gone from my sight!"