“Silas's daughter, Sophie, is carried from her Deeprealm by her horse. She discovers a bandit attack on a village and decides to fight to protect the villagers.”
Bold Approach (心通うとき When Heart Attend in the Japanese Version) is paralogue 5 of Fire Emblem Fates.
The script for this chapter can be found here.
|The following part of this article contains strategy; therefore, it is subjective, and may not work for everyone.|
This is a rather simple defeat the boss level, with the addition of six villagers in the south-eastern area of the map. The villagers will attempt to flee but run toward a large group of enemies to their likely death as they do not carry any weapons to retaliate and have very poor defense, nearly always resulting them being killed in one hit. The exit point they head to is located right behind Nichol; if they make it to the exit point, they exit the map permanently (and are counted as saved villagers).
Having high movement units is recommended to clear out the enemies as fast as possible, or head straight for Nichol and either capture or kill him (the player can get him if they want from the DLC Museum Melee, where his stats are slightly better). Rescue staves can be used, but since they are rather rare to obtain and have limited uses, it's better off to rush Nichol or kill all the enemy units as fast as possible to get the side rewards.
- 1 Sorcerer and 1 Adventurer will appear on the forts on the middle island on turn 7.
- 3 Berserkers will appear on the northeast path on turn 9.
- 2 Wyvern Lords will appear at the top of the map near the north river on turn 11.
- 3 Paladins will appear on the southwest corner of the map on turn 13.
- 1 Sorcerer and 1 Adventurer will appear on the forts on the middle island on turn 15.
- 2 Wyvern Lords will appear at the top of the map near the north river on turn 17.
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .
Fight or Flight
|Bold Approach||Next chapter:|