|This Article needs an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image(s). Remove this template when an image(s) have been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
|Camus the Sable|
“It was General Ordwin, one of the Three Heroes of the War of Liberation, who put Grust on the map. His peerless knights tamed their neighbors the barbarians in the kingdom's infancy, securing its place as one of the greatest of the Seven Kingdoms. However, the current king, Ludwik, was weak-willed and easily cowed: Doluna had little trouble forcing him into an alliance. Now he had taken ill, even as Grust suffered its string of defeats at the hand of the League. The once mighty kingdom was poised to fall...”
Camus the Sable is Chapter 20 of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
- Two Knights will appear from the southern Forts during Turn 6 of the Enemy Phase.
- A Paladin and three Cavaliers will appear from the western Forts during Turn 8 of the Enemy Phase.
- Two Horsemen and a Cavalier will appear from the north-western, western and south-western Forts during Turn 9 of the Enemy Phase.
Having a Ballistician like Jake or Beck allows this chapter to be a bit easier. Just try to kill Camus from afar to get Gradivus from him. Or, to deal with the Ballistician without getting in someone's attack range, just place a general within their range, although you might want to keep a healer nearby. Another idea is to bring along units with a movement rate of 9 or greater, so that you may go immediately from being too far away to be hit, straight to being too close to be hit.
- You can kill Camus to obtain Gradivus. Though Nyna's dialogue will change depending on whether you let him live or not, the only benefit to not killing him is simply not having to fight him.
- If you enter the village south-west of the map with Marth, you can get the staff Hammerne, which Lena can use to repair other character's weapons. You'll need this if you want to keep your Manaketes around for as long as possible.
- If you want to advance to Chapter 20x: Men and Monsters, you must have 15 or less characters alive by the end of this chapter.