Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Canaan is a location from TearRing Saga: Utna Heroes Saga. It is one of the four most prominent kingdoms on the continent of Lieberia, situated in the rocky lands in the northeast. Like the neighboring Kingdom of Barge, it is populated by descendants of the Zoans. For many years, it maintained a peaceful relationship with the other kingdoms. However, twenty years prior to the story, the Gerxel Church threatened the well-being of Lieberia, so Canaan's King Bahanuke declared war against them. However, two years before the game's events, Bahanuke signed a peace treaty with the Gerxel Church and declared the restoration of the Zoa Empire. Around this time, it invaded Barge and united with the Gerxel Church. Two years before the story begins, it invades Reeve, which causes the entire continent to fall under the control of the Empire.
Notable Characters from CanaanEdit
- Bahanuke - The king of Canaan.
- Arless - The first son of Bahanuke.
- Barker - The second son of Bahanuke.
- Julius - The third son of Bahanuke.
- Reshe - The daughter of Bahanuke, adopted by Sofia's nobility.
- Sennet - The son of Arless and Serene.
- Neyfa - The daughter of Arless and Serene.
- Estofarne - The daughter of Barker.
- Eisenbaha - A former bishop of the Temple of Wind.
- Sylpheeze - One of the daughters of Eisenbaha.
- Serene - One of the daughters of Eisenbaha.
- Barbaross - A general known as the Shield of Canaan.
- Ernst - A general known as the Sword of Canaan.
- Silva - The former leader of the Black Knights.
- Theodora - A trusted subordinate of Julius hailing from Sofia.
- Shion - The younger brother of Theodora.
- Chamos - An honorable general of Canaan.
Canaan was a region in the Bible where the Israelites moved to after being freed from Egypt by Moses and God.