|Need an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image. Remove this template when an image has been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
Feeling that the cause of the many problems plaguing Zofia may be that something has happened to Mila, Celica departs Novis Priory seeking answers, doing battle with many pirates and Terrors along the way. This act also marks the first time the player does battle with a Cantor. The vast majority of battles in this act take place onboard ships.
It is also possible to visit locations from Act 1 as Celica before the end of this act. If the player goes to Ram Village before entering Zofia Castle, it is possible for any Villagers not recruited by Alm to be recruited into Celica's party instead. Though this is more of an Easter egg than anything actually worth doing.
Character Recruitments Edit
- Celica - Automatically from the start.
- Mae - Talk at the Priory (required)
- Boey - Talk at the Priory (required)
- Genny - Talk at the Priory
- Saber - Talk at Novis Greatport (required in Echoes)
- Valbar - Talk at the Pirates' Throne (must have survived the battle against Barth)
- Kamui - Talk at the Pirates' Throne (must have survived the battle against Barth, Valbar must be recruited*)
- Leon - Talk at the Pirates' Throne (must have survived the battle against Barth, Valbar must be recruited*)
*Can still be recruited if Valbar died, but if Valbar survived, he must be recruited first.
- Kliff - Talk at Ram Village if he was not recruited into Alm's army.
- Faye - Talk at Ram Village if she was not recruited into Alm's army.
- In Echoes, it is unknown how Saber knows the Deliverance name, even though he is not a member of the Deliverance.
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .