Creature Campaign is an optional mode in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones where the player may traverse the map and battle monsters after beating the game. The Tower of Valni and Lagdou Ruins will yield bonus characters depending on circumstances (i.e., clearing a certain amount of floors, completing the Tower thrice, etc.) It is similar to the Trial Maps for Fire Emblem: Binding Blade.
Like all monster encounters in the main game, all villages, shops, Arenas and Armouries will be destroyed for the encounter's time.
Monsters will arrive at a specific point (same as before in the main campaign). When all the monsters are destroyed, another set will arrive. This will stay indefintely, and players may always visit the Tower of Valni and Lagdou Ruins at any time. If you never unlocked the Secret stores, you will be allowed to use them (if you have kept the Member's Card during the main campaign)
The characters obtained through creature campaign cannot be used in the link arena. However, the unique weapons that some of the characters hold, such as the Wind Sword and the dark tome Naglfar, can be equipped on units gained during the main story and used in the arena.
To play the Creature Campaign go to extras, then Map, then select a profile that is at the Epilogue. It will require you to clear your suspended data, like starting another chapter. Also you cannot save until you complete the entire tower or all the floors of the ruins. Once saved the Epilogue can never be seen again.
Unlockable characters in Creature CampaignEdit
- Caellach (Hero) - Finish floor 3 (Carries a Silver Axe, Tomahawk, and Hoplon Guard)
- Orson (Paladin) - Finish floor 6 (Carries a Silver Lance and Runesword)
- Riev (Bishop) - Defeat 200 or more enemies in the same tower run (carries Aura and Purge)
- Ismaire (Swordmaster) - Finish the tower once (carries the Wind Sword)
- Selena (Mage Knight) - Finish the tower three times
- Glen (Wyvern Lord) - Finish floor 5
- Valter (Wyvern Knight) - Finish floor 7
- Hayden (Ranger) - Defeat 200 or more enemies in the same ruins run
- Fado (General) - Finish the ruins once
- Lyon (Necromancer) - Finish the ruins three times (carries Naglfar and a second Hammerne)