Like all monster encounters in the main game, all villages, shops, Arenas and Armories will be destroyed for the encounter's time.
Monsters will arrive at a specific point on the world map (same as before in the main campaign). When the world map is cleared of monster skirmishes, another set three locations will become infested. This will occur indefinitely, and players may always visit the Tower of Valni and Lagdou Ruins at any time. Even if the Secret Shops were never entered in the main story, they can still be visited from the map. The Member card still has to be in a unit's inventory, however.
The characters obtained through creature campaign cannot be used in the link arena. However, the unique weapons that some of the characters hold, such as the Wind Sword and the dark tome Naglfar, can be equipped on units gained during the main story and used in the arena.
To play the Creature Campaign, go to extras, then Map, then select a profile that is at the Epilogue. It will require you to clear your suspended data, like starting another chapter. Also you can save anywhere on the map. Once saved the Epilogue can never be seen again. However, the player cannot permanently save while traversing the Tower or Ruins, the player can only suspend, so the tower or ruins must be completed in one run. This is problematic if one wants to restart due to the death of a unit.
Unlockable characters in Creature CampaignEdit
- Caellach (Hero) - Finish floor 3 (Carries a Silver Axe, Tomahawk, and Hoplon Guard)
- Orson (Paladin) - Finish floor 6 (Carries a Silver Lance and Runesword)
- Riev (Bishop) - Defeat 200 or more enemies in the same tower run (carries Aura and Purge)
- Ismaire (Swordmaster) - Finish the tower once (carries the Wind Sword)
- Selena (Mage Knight) - Finish the tower three times
- Glen (Wyvern Lord) - Finish floor 5
- Valter (Wyvern Knight) - Finish floor 7
- Hayden (Ranger) - Defeat 200 or more enemies in the same ruins run
- Fado (General) - Finish the ruins once
- Lyon (Necromancer) - Finish the ruins three times (carries Naglfar and a second Hammerne)