Daccar joins up with Maios to prevent Lewyn from ascending the Silessean throne, but in reality deserts his brother to die fighting against Sigurd's army as a means to buy enough time for him to seize Silesse Castle and the throne. He hires both Andorey and Lamia to help him take control of the entire country, and orders Pamela to kill Annand and attempt to retake Thove Castle. Daccar eventually dies fighting against Sigurd's army at Zaxon Castle.
|Starting Class||Holy Blood|
Daccar, much like his younger brother Maios, is also a Baron, but is more powerful due to being of a higher level and the possessing the dreadful Blizzard tome. Due to the fact that he attacks with magic, it is recommended to attack him with characters who are able to survive at least one of his attacks. Such characters include Lewyn with the newly acquired Forseti tome, or Brigid with the Yewfelle.
“Lordship of Silesse is my right! You're just a hindrance!”
—Daccar's battle quote
“Uuh... My plans... They...”
—Daccar's death quote
- Daccar: Urgh... Lewyn... it's you...
- Lewyn: Daccar! How dare you kill Annand!? Death is too good for you!
- Daccar: What impudence!! Die, Lewyn!
- Daccar: Maios has moved his troops, has he? Heheh. This is getting interesting. Wouldn't you agree, Pamela?
- Pamela: Indeed. The fugitive army is quite a surprise though. They may prove to be a real threat. So you think our takeover of Silesse will go smoothly if Duke Maios can just draw them in?
- Daccar: I do. I've already reached a private agreement with Grannvale. Andorey's reinforcement troops should be arriving shortly. Heh heh... Pamela, the day I am to become Silesse's next king is not that far off.
- Pamela: Yes, it shall certainly come.
Deacair was a god from Irish mythology.
- As Daccar's older brother carries Major Forseti Blood, Daccar should have at least Minor blood, but appears to have none in the game itself.
- Daccar's ingame portrait comes from Boldor.