A figure from Daein's past appears unexpectedly in the night. A figure thought to have perished in the Mad King's War, the blood-stained right hand of the king himself, the mysterious Black Knight. The Black Knight protects Micaiah against Jarod's cowardly surprise attack. However, Micaiah senses that Jarod has one last move to make. Deprived of his chance to capture Micaiah, Jarod abandons all notions of retreat or negotiation. Instead, he makes plans for revenge. He murders an emissary from his homeland of Begnion and reclaims control of Daein Keep. From within the keep, he launches a savage barrage of catapult fire, all but destroying the castle town. The momentary peace that arrived with the Begnion emissary shatters along with Nevassa's walls, and the people of the city see their kin and their capital crushed under a rain of stone. This treachery proves too much for them, and their grief explodes into rage. Micaiah and company have pitched camp on a nearby hillside. When this merciless attack begins, its brutality leaves them lost for words.
Daein, Arise is the final chapter of Part 1 in the game Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
- JP Name: デイン復活 Dein Fukkatsu
- Map Affinity: Thunder
- Enemy reinforcements (1 fire mage, 1 thunder mage, 1 wind mage, and 1 fighter) come at start of turn 3 and turn 7.
- Wind Edge
- Hand Axe
- Iron Longbow
- Master Seal
- Olivi Grass
- Arms Scroll
|Fiona||***||Fiona must be alive||Thani|
|Volug||***||Volug must be alive||Blue Gem|
- Clear chapter: (easy/normal: 2500) (Hard: 1250)
- Clear within 12 Turns: (easy/normal: 1250) (Hard:625)
- This is probably your last chance to level up your units via exp, dodge and healer abuse. If you have been exp, dodge and healer abusing, then you should have units in the third tier by now.
|Daein, Arise!||Next chapter:|
On Drifting Clouds