Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Daisuke Izuka is freelance illustrator, who works primarily in the fantasy genre. He is perhaps best know outside of his Fire Emblem work for his contributions to the TCG Cardfight!! Vanguard and being the illustrator for the manga Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There.
In 2003, Izuka was hired to contribute to Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken working under series veterans Eiji Kaneda and Sachiko Wada as a graphic designer. Beginning with Tellius saga, Izuka was promoted to Unit Designer with fellow artist Yoko Nakai. With the DS era, Izuka became character illustrator, inheriting the role from Masamune Shirow, a roll he maintained until Yusuke Kozaki took the position beginning with Fire Emblem Awakening.
In 2015, Izuka was hired by Intelligent Systems to work as Art Director for their TCG series, Fire Emblem 0 (Cipher).
Fire Emblem Related Credits Edit
- Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken - Graphic Design
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Graphic Design
- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - 2D Art Designer, Unit Designer
- Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn - 2D Art Director, Unit Designer, Event Illustration, Background Illustration, Storyboard Illustration
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - Face Image, Illustration
- Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem - Illustration
- Fire Emblem Awakening - Eirika DLC Illustration
- Fire Emblem 0 (Cipher) - Art Director