|This Article needs an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image(s). Remove this template when an image(s) have been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
|Daughter to Dragons|
“Nah: All right, Nah... You can do this. You're strong! You're brave! You... EEEEEEK! Ha ha...haaaaaa... Just a statue. Nothing to be afraid of... AAAAAH! What the heck is that?! *Huff, huff* ...Wait a minute, this is silly. I can turn into a dragon... What am I worried about? Now how do I get out of this wretched place? Chrom: Did anyone else hear a girl scream? Come on, Shepards! Hurry!”
—Nah gathers her courage as Chrom and the Shepards come to her rescue
Daughter to Dragons (Young Dragon Girl in the Japanese version) is Paralogue 16 of Fire Emblem: Awakening.
- Nah: "Eeeeek!"
- Chrom: "Wait! I'm a friend! We're here to help."
- Nah: "Whew, good thing you spoke up there... I was about to melt you with my breath."
- Chrom: "Huh? Your breath seems fine to me...? ...Oh. I get it. You're a manakete. So perhaps you'd like to tell me your name?"
- Nah: "Nah."
- Chrom: "Look, if I somehow offended you, I apologize, but you could at least--"
- Nah: "No, NAH. N-A-H. That's my name. Ugh, why does this always happen..."
- Chrom: "Er, right. Let's discuss it later, okay? For now just stay behind me."
- Nah: "Behind you? I can turn into a dragon, you know. I'm pretty strong."
- Chrom: "Dragonkin or no, you're still a child, and I won't have you taking unnecessary risks. Now let's get you out of here."
- Nah: "Stern, aren't you? Fair enough. I like your attitude. Lead the way, sir--I'm right behind you."
- Nowi: "Ooh, you're the little girl we're looking for!"
- Nah: "It takes one to know one..."
- Nowi: "Ha-hah! It may look that way, but I'm actually quite old. I'm a dragonkin!"
- Nah: "Oh? Well so am I, actua- Wait, are you Nowi?"
- Nowi: "Wow, nice guess!"
- Nah: "It IS you!"
- Nowi: "All right, I've told you my name. Now you tell me yours."
- Nah: "Nah."
- Nowi: "Oh, come on, why not?!"
- Nah: "No, NAH. N-A-H. That's my name."
- Nowi: "That's a confusing name..."
- Nah: "And whose fault is that?!"
- Nowi: "How the heck should I know? Anyway, ths place isn't safe. Let's get you out of here!"
- Nah: "After you..."
Of Sacred Blood or A Shot from the Dark
|Daughter to Dragons||Next chapter:|
Flames on the Blue