- Nah: All right, Nah... You can do this.You're strong! You're brave! You... EEEEEEK! Ha ha...haaaaa... Just a statue. Nothing to be afraid of...
Risen Chief appears
- Nah: AAAAAH! What the heck is that?! (Nah runs away) *Huff, huff* ...Wait a minute, this is silly. I can turn into a dragon... What am I worried about? Now how do I get out of this wretched place?
- Chrom: Did anyone else hear a girl scream? Come on, Shepherds! Hurry!
- Nah: You'll find a way out, Nah. Just keep it together...
- Risen Chief: (Upon being challenged) Grrraaaugh...
- Risen Chief: (Upon being defeated) Ngraaah...
Recruited by ChromEdit
- Nah: "Eeeeeek!"
- Chrom: "Wait! I'm a friend! We're here to help."
- Nah: "Whew, good thing you spoke up there... I was about to melt you with my breath."
- Chrom: "Huh? Your breath seems fine to me...? ...Oh. I get it. You're a manakete. So perhaps you'd like to tell me your name?"
- Nah: "Nah."
- Chrom: "Look, if I somehow offended you, I apologize. But you could at least-"
- Nah: "No, NAH. N-A-H. That's my name. Ugh, why does this always happen..."
- Chrom: Er, right. Let's discuss it later, okay? For now, just stay behind me."
- Nah: "Behind you? I can turn into a dragon, you know. I'm pretty strong."
- Chrom: "Dragonkin or no, you're still a child, and I won't have you taking unnecessary risks. Now let's get you out of here."
- Nah: "Stern, aren't you? Fair enough. I like your attitude. Lead the way, sir-I'm right behind you."
- Nowi: "Ooh, you're the little girl we're looking for!"
- Nah: "It takes one to know one..."
- Nowi: "Ha-hah! It may look that way, but I'm actually quite old. I'm a dragonkin!"
- Nah: "Oh? Well so am I, actua- Wait, are you Nowi?"
- Nowi: "Wow, nice guess!"
- Nah: "It IS you!"
- Nowi: "All right, I've told you my name. Now you tell me yours."
- Nah: "Nah."
- Nowi: "Oh, come on, why not?!"
- Nah: "No, NAH. N-A-H. That's my name."
- Nowi: "That's a confusing name..."
- Nah: "And whose fault is that?!"
- Nowi: "How the heck should I know? Anyway, this place isn't safe. Let's get you out of here!"
- Nah: "After you..."
- Nah: Thank you so much. If you hadn't have come, I'd have been an adorable smear on the wall by now...
- Chrom: Can you make it home on your own?
- Nah: I... I don't have a home. Not anymore.
- Chrom: Then I'll arrange one for you in Ylisse.
- Nah: No, my place is here with you now. I'm strong enough to fight, you know.
- Chrom: Well, seeing as you're a manakete, I certainly don't doubt that... Look, if you're sure this is what you want, then we'd love to have you.
- Nah: I'm sure. And thank you. You won't reget it.
Scene transitions to Nah and Nowi
- Nah: Can I ask you something, Nowi? Does this look familiar?
- Nowi: Whoa, you have the same ring as me! What a crazy coincidence!
- Nah: It's not a coincidence. This is your ring. It's a memento of my mother. From... the future. It keeps me safe, now that... Now that you're gone.
- Nowi: Nah...
- Nah: No, I'm serious. It does.
- Nowi: Huh? Oh, hee hee! You did it to yourself that time! But no, I think it's very sweet. And now that you're with me, you don't have to hold back.
- Nah: I wasn't holding back. I fought as hard as I could...
- Nowi: No, you fought brilliantly, Nah. But that's not what I meant. I was talking about your tears. If you're sad, you can talk to me.
- Nah: No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to. I can turn into a dragon, you know? And that's not... normal. So I have to put on a brave face and protect everyone, just like you do.
- Nowi: Your mother cries all the time, dear. ...Aaaaaall the time. Trust me on this--holding things back won't make you stronger. Just be you, Nah. That's enough.
- Nah: I... This whole time, I...
- Nowi: I know it's been pretty scary, but you made it through!
- Nah: *Sniff* Mother, I... Oh, it was awful... I thought I was going to DIE... *Sob* Waaaaaah!
- Nowi: *Sniff* It... it's okay, Nah. Mother's here, now.