C support Edit
- Jesse: Oh, hey! It's Deen, right?
- Deen: What do you want?
- Jesse: Nothin' much. Just thought I'd say hey, see what your deal is... Say, doesn't your face get tired from scowling all the time?
- Deen: Did you have a point? Because if not, we're finished here.
- Jesse: Wow, okay. Nice talking to you, too...
B support Edit
- Jesse: Heeeey! Look who it is again!
- Deen: Ugh.
- Jesse: Look, you could at least pretend like you enjoy our little chats. C'mon! Tell me something about yourself! It won't kill you.
- Deen: I don't talk about myself in front of annoying strangers. ...It's a policy.
- Jesse: Ooooh, I see. So you don't want to talk about your past, huh? Listen, I get it. Everybody's got a few painful memories these days.
- Deen: ......
A support Edit
- Deen: Hey.
- Jesse: Wait, what? Are YOU actually striking up a conversation with ME?
- Deen: I have a proposal. A trade, actually. You give me your history, and I'll give you mine.
- Jesse: Oh man, that's never gonna work. My history is preeeetty boring. It wouldn't be a fair trade at all.
- Deen: Let me be the judge of that.
- Jesse: Look, at the very least, no one's died on me. And I haven't murdered anyone.
- Deen: ......
- Jesse: Uh oh. Did I hit a sore spot there? That's rough, man. Another person's life is a heavy weight to bear. To be honest, the reason it's not a deal for me is because I ran away from it.
- Deen: A man can't run forever. You seem like the sort who'll eventually have to deal with his own burdens.
- Jesse: Woof, bite your tongue! That's a scary thought.
- Deen: Heh...