Fandom

Fire Emblem Wiki

Despair and Hope/Script

< Despair and Hope

5,308pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Before battle

Greil: “What’s wrong, Ike? Done already? Come on, Son! You’ll never beat me with that attitude!”

Greil: “Ha ha ha! Think you’re as stubborn as your mule-headed father?”

Greil: “Ike. Grow up big and strong. I believe you’ve got the makings of a great warrior.”

Ike: “…Father. This isn’t a dream, is it? This… This is all real.”

Ike: “Mist. The sun’s going down, and it’s getting cold. Come on. Let’s go.”

Mist: “…”

Ike: “Mist?”

Mist: “Oh…Oh, Ike…sniff…”

Ike: “Mist…”

Mist: “…W-why…Why?”

Ike: “I was at his side, but…I couldn’t save him. I’m sorry.”

Mist: “…Sniff…”

IKe: “It’s… It’s so unreal…”

Mist: “Dad’s gone… He’s gone, Ike. Sniff…And…I…don’t…I don’t know what to do…”

Ike: “Don’t worry. I’m here.”

Mist: “Bro-Brother…”

Ike: “I’ll lead the company…In Father’s stead…And I’ll protect you all. You, the princess…everyone. I’ll protect you. You’ll see.”

Mist: “Brother…Ike… No…”

Ike: “Mist?”

Mist: “I won’t allow it… I can’t lose you. Don’t you see? If you go, then I’ll be all alone…I won’t allow it.”

Ike: “I’m not going anywhere. I promise you, Mist…”

Titania: “Commander…Greil…Why is this happening? Why is any of this happening? Why now? First, Crimea…And now you…”

Soren: “…”

Soren: “Ike…”

Titania: “Oh, Ike! Where’s Mist?”

If Rhys is alive

Ike: “She’s resting in her room. Rhys and Rolf are with her.”

If Rhys died

Ike: “She’s resting in her room. Rolf is with her.”

Conversation continues

Titania: “That’s good…She needs to sleep. She’s been through too much. We all have…You should rest too, Ike.”

Ike: “I’ll be all right. Grief won’t bring my father back to life.”

Ike: “I know I’ve been a burden on the both of you. Titania, Soren, I just need to thank you both for staying here with me.”

Soren: “Not at all…”

Titania: “There’s no need. Don’t trouble yourself.”

Conversation branches:

Shinon and Gatrie are alive Gatrie is dead Shinon is dead Boyd is dead, Shinon and Gatrie are alive Boyd and Gatrie are dead Boyd and Shinon are dead Oscar is dead, Shinon and Gatrie are alive Oscar and Gatrie are dead Oscar and Shinon are dead Oscar and Boyd are dead, Shinon and Gatrie are alive Oscar, Boyd and Gatrie are dead Oscar, Boyd and Shinon are dead Shinon and Gatrie are dead Boyd, Shinon and Gatrie are dead Oscar, Shinon and Gatrie are dead Oscar, Boyd, Shinon and Gatrie are dead If Shinon and Gatrie are alive

Ike: “So…where is everyone?”

Titania: “Ike, to tell the truth…”

Ike: “Yes?”

Oscar: “Boyd and I are back.”

Titania: “How did it go?”

Boyd: “I can’t believe it! They just left, and they didn’t take one look back! Heartless scum! I’ll never forgive them!”

Ike: “Boyd? What’s going on?”

Boyd: “Ike! Are you all right?”

Ike: “I’m fine. Tell me what’s happened. Start talking.”

Boyd: “Well, uh, it’s…What I mean to say is…Uh…”

Soren: “Shinon and Gatrie have left us.”

Boyd: “Soren!”

Soren: “What? There’s nothing to hide, is there?”

Ike: “They left? Both of them? Why did they–Oh, I see. They left because of me, didn’t they?”

Titania: “Ike…”

Boyd: “Titania told us you were going to be the new commander. Shinon just about exploded…He and Gatrie left not long ago.”

Oscar: “We went after them. We tried to talk things out, but it was a waste of time.”

Soren: “We all knew that Ike was going to inherit command of the company, didn’t we? It just happened sooner than we wanted. It was Greil’s decision. If some of us aren’t satisfied with that, there’s no reason we should stop them from leaving. As far as losing fighting strength is concerned, we can solve that by adding new members.”

Boyd: “How can you say that? After all the battles we’ve been through together, how can you say that?”

Titania: “Forgive me, Ike. I wasn’t able to stop any of this…”

Ike: “It’s not your fault, Titania. They did what they felt they had to do They didn’t want to lose their lives to an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to gain anyone’s pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

Oscar: “I’d already made up my mind. That’s what I was going to do all along.”

Boyd: “What, so now you want me to start calling you Boss? Is that it? Well, I can do that. Boss it is!”

> Next conversation

If Gatrie is dead

< Back to branch

Ike: “So…where is everyone?”

Titania: “Ike, to tell the truth…”

Ike: “Yes?”

Oscar: “Boyd and I are back.”

Titania: “How did it go?”

Boyd: “I can’t believe it! He just left, without even a single look back! Heartless scum! I’ll never forgive him!”

Ike: “Boyd? What’s going on?”

Boyd: “Ike! Are you all right?”

Ike: “I’m fine. Tell me what’s happened. Start talking.”

Boyd: “Well, uh, it’s…What I mean to say is…Uh…”

Soren: “Shinon left.”

Boyd: “Soren!”

Soren: “What? There’s nothing to hide, is there?”

Ike: “Why would he–Oh, I see. He left because of me, didn’t he?”

Titania: “Ike…”

Boyd: “Titania told us you were going to be the new commander. Shinon just about exploded…He left not long ago.”

Oscar: “We went after him. We tried to talk things out, but it was a waste of time.”

Soren: “We all knew that Ike was going to inherit command of the company, didn’t we? It just happened sooner than we wanted. It was Greil’s decision. If some of us aren’t satisfied with that, there’s no reason we should stop them from leaving. As far as losing fighting strength is concerned, we can solve that by adding new members.”

Boyd: “How can you say that? After all the battles we’ve been through together, how can you say that?”

Titania: “Forgive me, Ike. I wasn’t able to stop any of this…”

Ike: “It’s not your fault, Titania. Shinon did what he felt he had to do. He didn’t want to lose their lives to an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to gain anyone’s pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

Oscar: “I’d already made up my mind. That’s what I was going to do all along.”

Boyd: “What, so now you want me to start calling you Boss? Is that it? Well, I can do that. Boss it is!”

> Next conversation

If Shinon is dead

< Back to branch

Ike: “So…where is everyone?”

Titania: “Ike, to tell the truth…”

Ike: “Yes?”

Oscar: “Boyd and I are back.”

Titania: “How did it go?”

Boyd: “I can’t believe it! He just left, without even a single look back! Heartless scum! I’ll never forgive him!”

Ike: “Boyd? What’s going on?”

Boyd: “Ike! Are you all right?”

Ike: “I’m fine. Tell me what’s happened. Start talking.”

Boyd: “Well, uh, it’s…What I mean to say is…Uh…”

Soren: “Gatrie left.”

Boyd: “Soren!”

Soren: “What? There’s nothing to hide, is there?”

Ike: “Why would he–Oh, I see. He left because of me, didn’t he?”

Titania: “Ike…”

Boyd: “Titania told us you were going to be the new commander. And then Gatrie, he…He said that he wouldn’t follow anyone but Commander Greil…He just left.”

Oscar: “We went after him. We tried to talk things out, but it was a waste of time.”

Soren: “We all knew that Ike was going to inherit command of the company, didn’t we? It just happened sooner than we wanted. It was Greil’s decision. If some of us aren’t satisfied with that, there’s no reason we should stop them from leaving. As far as losing fighting strength is concerned, we can solve that by adding new members.”

Boyd: “How can you say that? After all the battles we’ve been through together, how can you say that?”

Titania: “Forgive me, Ike. I wasn’t able to stop any of this…”

Ike: “It’s not your fault, Titania. Gatrie did what he thought would be best for him. He didn’t want to lose his life to an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to gain anyone’s pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

Oscar: “I’d already made up my mind. That’s what I was going to do all along.”

Boyd: “What, so now you want me to start calling you Boss? Is that it? Well, I can do that. Boss it is!”

> Next conversation

If Boyd is dead while Shinon and Gatrie are alive

< Back to branch

Ike: “So…where is everyone?”

Titania: “Ike, to tell the truth…”

Ike: “Yes?”

Oscar: “I’m back.”

Titania: “How did it go?”

Oscar: “They’re gone.”

Ike: “Oscar? What’s going on?”

Oscar: “Ike! Are you all right?”

Ike: “I’m fine. Tell me what happened. Start talking.”

Oscar: “…Right. What’s the best way of telling you this?”

Soren: “Shinon and Gatrie have left.”

Oscar: “Soren…”

Soren: “What? There’s nothing to hide, is there?”

Ike: “They left? Both of them? Why did they–Oh, I see. They left because of me, didn’t they?”

Titania: “Ike…”

Oscar: “Titania told us you were going to be the new commander. Shinon just about exploded…He and Gatrie left not long ago. I went after them. I thought maybe I could talk some sense into them, but it was a waste of time.”

Soren: “We all knew that Ike was going to inherit command of the company, didn’t we? It just happened sooner than we wanted. It was Greil’s decision. If some of us aren’t satisfied with that, there’s no reason we should stop them from leaving. As far as losing fighting strength is concerned, we can solve that by adding new members.”

Oscar: “Soren. After all we’ve been through together, surely you don’t need to take that tone.”

Titania: “Forgive me, Ike. I wasn’t able to stop any of this…”

Ike: “It’s not your fault, Titania. They did what they felt they had to do They didn’t want to lose their lives to an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to gain anyone’s pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

Oscar: “I’d already made up my mind. That’s what I was going to do all along.”

> Next conversation

If Boyd and Gatrie are dead

< Back to branch

Ike: “So…where is everyone?”

Titania: “Ike, to tell the truth…”

Ike: “Yes?”

Oscar: “I’m back.”

Titania: “How did it go?”

Oscar: “He’s gone.”

Ike: “Oscar? What’s going on?”

Oscar: “Ike! Are you all right?”

Ike: “I’m fine. Tell me what happened. Start talking.”

Oscar: “…Right. What’s the best way of telling you this?”

Soren: “Shinon left.”

Oscar: “Soren…”

Soren: “What? There’s nothing to hide, is there?”

Ike: “Why did he–Oh, I see. He left because of me, didn’t he?”

Titania: “Ike…”

Oscar: “Titania told us you were going to be the new commander. Shinon just about exploded…He left not long ago. I went after him. I thought maybe I could talk some sense into him, but it was a waste of time.”

Soren: “We all knew that Ike was going to inherit command of the company, didn’t we? It just happened sooner than we wanted. It was Greil’s decision. If some of us aren’t satisfied with that, there’s no reason we should stop them from leaving. As far as losing fighting strength is concerned, we can solve that by adding new members.”

Oscar: “Soren. After all we’ve been through together, surely you don’t need to take that tone.”

Titania: “Forgive me, Ike. I wasn’t able to stop any of this…”

Ike: “It’s not your fault, Titania. Shinon did what he felt he had to do. He didn’t want to lose his life to an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to gain anyone’s pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

Oscar: “I’d already made up my mind. That’s what I was going to do all along.”

> Next conversation

If Boyd and Shinon are dead

< Back to branch

Ike: “So…where is everyone?”

Titania: “Ike, to tell the truth…”

Ike: “Yes?”

Oscar: “I’m back.”

Titania: “How did it go?”

Oscar: “He’s gone.”

Ike: “Oscar? What’s going on?”

Oscar: “Ike! Are you all right?”

Ike: “I’m fine. Tell me what happened. Start talking.”

Oscar: “…Right. What’s the best way of telling you this?”

Soren: “Gatrie left.”

Oscar: “Soren…”

Soren: “What? There’s nothing to hide, is there?”

Ike: “Why did he–Oh, I see. He left because of me, didn’t he?”

Titania: “Ike…”

Oscar: “The captain told us you were going to be the new commander. And then Gatrie, he…He said that he wouldn’t follow anyone but Commander Greil…He just left. I went after him to try and talk things out, but it was a waste of time.”

Soren: “We all knew that Ike was going to inherit command of the company, didn’t we? It just happened sooner than we wanted. It was Greil’s decision. If some of us aren’t satisfied with that, there’s no reason we should stop them from leaving. As far as losing fighting strength is concerned, we can solve that by adding new members.”

Oscar: “Soren. After all we’ve been through together, surely you don’t need to take that tone.”

Titania: “Forgive me, Ike. I wasn’t able to stop any of this…”

Ike: “It’s not your fault, Titania. Gatrie did what he thought would be best for him. He didn’t want to lose his life to an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to gain anyone’s pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

Oscar: “I’d already made up my mind. That’s what I was going to do all along.”

> Next conversation

If Oscar is dead while Shinon and Gatrie are alive

< Back to branch

Ike: “So…where is everyone?”

Titania: “Ike, to tell the truth…”

Ike: “Yes?”

Boyd: “I’m back.”

Titania: “How did it go?”

Boyd: “I can’t believe it! They just left, and they didn’t take one look back! Heartless scum! I’ll never forgive them!”

Ike: “Boyd? What’s going on?”

Boyd: “Ike! Are you all right?”

Ike: “I’m fine. Tell me what’s happened. Start talking.”

Boyd: “Well, uh, it’s…What I mean to say is…Uh…”

Soren: “Shinon and Gatrie have left us.”

Boyd: “Soren!”

Soren: “What? There’s nothing to hide, is there?”

Ike: “They left? Both of them? Why did they–Oh, I see. They left because of me, didn’t they?”

Titania: “Ike…”

Boyd: “Titania told us you were going to be the new commander. Shinon just about exploded…They left a few minutes ago. I chased ’em down to try and talk things out, but they weren’t listening.”

Soren: “We all knew that Ike was going to inherit command of the company, didn’t we? It just happened sooner than we wanted. It was Greil’s decision. If some of us aren’t satisfied with that, there’s no reason we should stop them from leaving. As far as losing fighting strength is concerned, we can solve that by adding new members.”

Boyd: “How can you say that? After all the battles we’ve been through together, how can you say that?”

Titania: “Forgive me, Ike. I wasn’t able to stop any of this…”

Ike: “It’s not your fault, Titania. They did what they felt they had to do. They didn’t want to lose their lives to an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to gain anyone’s pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

Boyd: “What, so now you want me to start calling you Boss? Is that it? Well, I can do that. Boss it is!”

> Next conversation

If Oscar and Gatrie are dead

< Back to branch

Ike: “So…where is everyone?”

Titania: “Ike, to tell the truth…”

Ike: “Yes?”

Boyd: “I’m back.”

Titania: “How did it go?”

Boyd: “I can’t believe it! He just left, and he didn’t take one look back! Heartless scum! I’ll never forgive him!”

Ike: “Boyd? What’s going on?”

Boyd: “Ike! Are you all right?”

Ike: “I’m fine. Tell me what’s happened. Start talking.”

Boyd: “Well, uh, it’s…What I mean to say is…Uh…”

Soren: “Shinon’s left.”

Boyd: “Soren!”

Soren: “What? There’s nothing to hide, is there?”

Ike: “Why did he…Oh, I see. He left because of me, didn’t he?”

Titania: “Ike…”

Boyd: “Titania told us you were going to be the new commander. Shinon just about exploded…He left a few minutes ago. I chased him down to try and talk things out, but he wouldn’t listen.”

Soren: “We all knew that Ike was going to inherit command of the company, didn’t we? It just happened sooner than we wanted. It was Greil’s decision. If some of us aren’t satisfied with that, there’s no reason we should stop them from leaving. As far as losing fighting strength is concerned, we can solve that by adding new members.”

Boyd: “How can you say that? After all the battles we’ve been through together, how can you say that?”

Titania: “Forgive me, Ike. I wasn’t able to stop any of this…”

Ike: “It’s not your fault, Titania. Shinon did what he felt he had to do. He didn’t want to lose his life to an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to gain anyone’s pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

Boyd: “What, so now you want me to start calling you Boss? Is that it? Well, I can do that. Boss it is!”

> Next conversation

If Oscar and Shinon are dead

< Back to branch

Ike: “So…where is everyone?”

Titania: “Ike, to tell the truth…”

Ike: “Yes?”

Boyd: “I’m back.”

Titania: “How did it go?”

Boyd: “I can’t believe it! He just left, and he didn’t take one look back! Heartless scum! I’ll never forgive him!”

Ike: “Boyd? What’s going on?”

Boyd: “Ike! Are you all right?”

Ike: “I’m fine. Tell me what’s happened. Start talking.”

Boyd: “Well, uh, it’s…What I mean to say is…Uh…”

Soren: “Gatrie’s left.”

Boyd: “Soren!”

Soren: “What? There’s nothing to hide, is there?”

Ike: “Why did he…Oh, I see. He left because of me, didn’t he?”

Titania: “Ike…”

Boyd: “Titania told us you were going to be the new commander. And then Gatrie, he…He said that he wouldn’t follow anyone but Commander Greil…He just left. I chased him down to try and talk things out, but he wouldn’t listen.”

Soren: “We all knew that Ike was going to inherit command of the company, didn’t we? It just happened sooner than we wanted. It was Greil’s decision. If some of us aren’t satisfied with that, there’s no reason we should stop them from leaving. As far as losing fighting strength is concerned, we can solve that by adding new members.”

Boyd: “How can you say that? After all the battles we’ve been through together, how can you say that?”

Titania: “Forgive me, Ike. I wasn’t able to stop any of this…”

Ike: “It’s not your fault, Titania. Gatrie did what he felt he had to do. He didn’t want to lose his life to an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to gain anyone’s pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

Boyd: “What, so now you want me to start calling you Boss? Is that it? Well, I can do that. Boss it is!”

> Next conversation

If Oscar and Boyd are dead while Shinon and Gatrie are alive

< Back to branch

Ike: “So…where is everyone?”

Titania: “Ike, to tell you the truth…”

Ike: “Yes?”

Titania: “After everything that’s happened lately, I wish I didn’t have to tell you this, but…”

Soren: “Shinon and Gatrie have left.”

Titania: “Oh, Soren…”

Soren: “What? There’s nothing to hide, is there?”

Ike: “They left? Both of them? Why did they–Oh, I see. They left because of me, didn’t they?”

Titania: “Ike, your father made one thing very clear to me over the past few weeks…You are to take command of the company. But when I told Shinon, he refused to accept it. He said he would sooner leave than serve under you. I’m sorry. I went after him and tried to talk some sense into him, but it did no good.”

Soren: “We all knew that Ike was going to inherit command of the company, didn’t we? It just happened sooner than we wanted. It was Greil’s decision. If some of us aren’t satisfied with that, there’s no reason we should stop them from leaving. As far as losing fighting strength is concerned, we can solve that by adding new members.”

Titania: “Soren, please… Stop being so analytical. They were part of our family. We went through a lot together.”

Titania: “Forgive me, Ike. I wasn’t able to stop any of this…”

Ike: “It’s not your fault, Titania. They did what they felt they had to do. They didn’t want to lose their lives to an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to gain anyone’s pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

> Next conversation

If Oscar, Boyd, and Gatrie are dead

< Back to branch

Ike: “So…where is everyone?”

Titania: “Ike, to tell you the truth…”

Ike: “Yes?”

Titania: “After everything that’s happened lately, I wish I didn’t have to tell you this, but…”

Soren: “Shinon left.”

Titania: “Oh, Soren…”

Soren: “What? There’s nothing to hide, is there?”

Ike: “He left? What happened? Why would he–Oh, I see. He left because of me, didn’t he?”

Titania: “Ike, your father made one thing very clear to me over the past few weeks…You are to take command of the company. But when I told Shinon, he refused to accept it. He said he would sooner leave than serve under you. I’m sorry. I went after him and tried to talk some sense into him, but it did no good.”

Soren: “We all knew that Ike was going to inherit command of the company, didn’t we? It just happened sooner than we wanted. It was Greil’s decision. If some of us aren’t satisfied with that, there’s no reason we should stop them from leaving. As far as losing fighting strength is concerned, we can solve that by adding new members.”

Titania: “Soren, please… Stop being so analytical. They were part of our family. We went through a lot together.”

Titania: “Forgive me, Ike. I wasn’t able to stop any of this…”

Ike: “It’s not your fault, Titania. Shinon did what he felt they had to do. He didn’t want to lose his life to an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to gain anyone’s pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

> Next conversation

If Oscar, Boyd, and Shinon are dead

< Back to branch

Ike: “So…where is everyone?”

Titania: “Ike, to tell you the truth…”

Ike: “Yes?”

Titania: “After everything that’s happened lately, I wish I didn’t have to tell you this, but…”

Soren: “Gatrie left.”

Titania: “Oh, Soren…”

Soren: “There’s nothing to hide, is there?”

Ike: “Why did he…Oh, I see. He left because of me, didn’t he?”

Titania: “Ike, your father made one thing very clear to me over the past few weeks…You are to take command of the company. But Gatrie, he…He said that he wouldn’t follow anyone but Commander Greil…He just left. I chased him down to try and talk things out, but he wouldn’t listen.”

Soren: “We all knew that Ike was going to inherit command of the company, didn’t we? It just happened sooner than we wanted. It was Greil’s decision. If some of us aren’t satisfied with that, there’s no reason we should stop them from leaving. As far as losing fighting strength is concerned, we can solve that by adding new members.”

Titania: “Soren, please… Stop being so analytical. They were part of our family. We went through a lot together.”

Titania: “Forgive me, Ike. I wasn’t able to stop any of this…”

Ike: “It’s not your fault, Titania. Gatrie did what he felt he had to do. He didn’t want to lose their lives to an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to gain anyone’s pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

> Next conversation

If Shinon and Gatrie are dead

< Back to branch

Boyd: “Ike! Are you…sure you’re all right?”

Oscar: “How are you holding up?”

Ike: “I’ve been better. Sorry for all the trouble I’ve caused you.”

Oscar: “You know it wasn’t any trouble.”

Boyd: “Stop treating us like strangers. We both know what it’s like to lose a father.”

Ike: “…I know. So…what happens next? What are you going to do?”

Titania: “What do you mean?”

Ike: “My father’s dead. Whatever obligation you had to him, you’ve paid it back. There’s nothing keeping you here. Each of you has to think about what’s best for yourself. You can’t risk your life for an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to get your pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

Oscar: “I’d already made up my mind. That’s what I was going to do anyways.“

Boyd: “What, so now you want me to start calling you Boss? Is that it? Well, I can do that. Boss it is!“

> Next conversation

If Boyd, Shinon and Gatrie are dead

< Back to branch

Oscar: “Ike! How are you holding up?”

Ike: “I’ve been better. Sorry for all the trouble I’ve caused you, Oscar.”

Oscar: “You know it wasn’t any trouble. I know what it’s like to lose family…”

Ike: “…I know. :So…what happens next? What are you going to do?”

Titania: “What do you mean?”

Ike: “My father’s dead. Whatever obligation you had to him, you’ve paid it back. There’s nothing keeping you here. You have to think about what’s best for yourself. You can’t risk your life for an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to get your pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

Oscar: “I’d already made up my mind. That’s what I was going to do anyways.“

> Next conversation

If Oscar, Shinon and Gatrie are dead

< Back to branch

Boyd: “Ike! Are you…sure you’re all right?”

Ike: “I’ve been better. Sorry for all the trouble I’ve caused you, Boyd.”

Boyd: “Stop treating me like a stranger. I know what it’s like to lose family.”

Ike: “… :So…what happens next? What are you going to do?”

Titania: “What do you mean?”

Ike: “My father’s dead. Whatever obligation you had to him, you’ve paid it back. There’s nothing keeping you here. You have to think about what’s best for yourself. You can’t risk your life for an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to get your pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

Boyd: “What, so now you want me to start calling you Boss? Is that it? Well, I can do that. Boss it is!“

> Next conversation

If Boyd, Oscar, Shinon and Gatrie are dead

< Back to branch

Ike: “So…what happens next? What are you going to do?”

Titania: “What do you mean?”

Ike: “My father’s dead. Whatever obligation you had to him, you’ve paid it back. There’s nothing keeping you here. Each of you has to think about what’s best for yourself. You can’t risk your life for an inexperienced commander.”

Titania: “Ike! Don’t talk about yourself like that.”

Ike: “I’m not saying that to get your pity. It’s the truth. But even so, I have no intention of giving up command of this company.”

Titania: “Ike? Then what will you–“

Ike: “I’m going to follow my father’s wishes. I’m going to assume command. If everyone will accept me, that’s what I’d like to do.”

Titania: “Of course!”

Conversation continues

If Rhys is alive

Rhys: “I’m in, too.”

Ike: “Rhys!”

Rhys: “Mist’s asleep. I know I missed most of the conversation, but I have a good idea of what you’ve been discussing. Commander Ike…Yes, it does have a nice ring to it.”

Conversation continues

Ike: “What about you, Soren?”

Soren: “…Ike. I’m not sure what help I could be to you. What place is there for me in a mercenary company, anyway?”

Ike: “You are so weird…I’ve always depended on you, haven’t I? I need your tactical knowledge. I need your objectivity. You’re not going to leave me, are you, Soren?”

Soren: “Don’t worry. I’ll be here, watching over you.”

Ike: “Thank you. I know I’m not as experienced as most of you. I’m going to make some mistakes, but I’ll try not to let you down.”

Titania: “Well, you’re going to have a lot to learn about being commander. I’m glad you’re serious, because it’s a lot of work.”

Ike: “Tell me everything.”

Titania: “First, you’ll need to understand company expenditures. Then we’ll talk about ensuring that everyone is properly outfitted. And we can’t forget the need to gather good intelligence. Oh, and you’ll want to know everyone’s abilities and relationships.”

Ike: “Uh-huh…”

Titania: “Earlier, I spoke with a merchant caravan that’s taken refuge here in the castle. They fled Crimea at the same time we did. I told them who we are, and they asked if they could travel with us. I think they’re worried about protection from Daein. In exchange, they’ve offered us a good rate on items and weapons. They’ll also buy items and forge weapons for us.”

Ike: “Uh-huh…”

Titania: “They also said we could use their wagons to store our goods. That’s one more worry off our minds.”

Ike: “Uh-huh…”

Titania: “So anyway–“

Ike: “Titania!”

Titania: “Yes?”

Ike: “I know I said tell me everything, but…This is too much. I can’t keep up. Maybe I shouldn’t learn everything in one sitting. Can you show me the ropes along the way? Is that all right?”

Titania: “Oh…yes, of course. Sorry. I got a bit carried away.”

Ike: “I’ll take over for now. Why don’t you get some rest?”

Titania: “I’m all right…”

Ike: “You worry too much. Get some rest. That’s an order. I’ll do my best to manage.”

Titania: “Yes…Commander.”

Exit base

Titania: “Good morning, Ike. How are things going? Does everything look good?”

Ike: “Titania. Did you get enough rest?”

Titania: “Enough as could be expected, given everything that’s been going on. But now, we’ve got some business to deal with. First, we need some new recruits. Oh, but our audience with King Gallia comes first. Any word from the palace?”

Ike: “No, nothing yet. According to the laguz who brought our food, we should be receiving word sometime soon, but…”

Soren: “Ike, I’ve got bad news! Look out the window!”

Conversation branches:

Oscar, Rhys, and Boyd are alive Boyd is dead Boyd and Rhys are dead Oscar is dead Oscar and Rhys are dead Oscar and Boyd are dead Oscar, Boyd, and Rhys are dead If Oscar, Rhys, and Boyd are alive

Ike: “That’s not what I think, is it?”

Rhys: “If I’m not imagining things, that’s a squad of Daein soldiers. Why do they have to show up now?”

Boyd: “What gives? We’re inside Gallia’s borders, aren’t we? They must be out of their minds to pursue us this far!”

Oscar: “If they’ve come this far, I’m sure getting out of here alive was never one of their priorities.”

Ike: “…”

Soren: “We’re in trouble. They have us completely surrounded. We cannot escape”

Titania: “So many of them…and so few of us…It doesn’t look good, does it”

Ike: “Doesn’t matter. We have to fight. Greil Mercenaries, ready yourselves!”

Titania: “Yes, sir!”

Soren: “I’ll begin formulating a strategy immediately.”

> Next conversation

If Boyd is dead

< Back to branch

Ike: “That’s not what I think, is it?”

Oscar: “If I’m not imagining things, that’s a squad of Daein soldiers. Why do they have to show up now?”

Rhys: “What could they possibly be thinking, coming this far into Gallian territory?”

Oscar: “If they’ve come this far, I’m sure getting out of here alive is not one of their priorities.”

Ike: “…”

Soren: “We’re in trouble. They have us completely surrounded. We cannot escape”

Titania: “So many of them…and so few of us…It doesn’t look good, does it”

Ike: “Doesn’t matter. We have to fight. Greil Mercenaries, ready yourselves!”

Titania: “Yes, sir!”

Soren: “I’ll begin formulating a strategy immediately.”

> Next conversation

If Boyd and Rhys are dead

< Back to branch

Ike: “That’s not what I think, is it?”

Oscar: “If I’m not imagining things, that’s a squad of Daein soldiers. Why do they have to show up now?”

Titania: “What gives? We’re inside Gallia’s borders, aren’t we? They must be out of their minds to pursue us this far!”

Oscar: “If they’ve come this far, I’m sure getting out of here alive is not one of their priorities.”

Ike: “…”

Soren: “We’re in trouble. They have us completely surrounded. We cannot escape”

Titania: “So many of them…and so few of us…It doesn’t look good, does it”

Ike: “Doesn’t matter. We have to fight. Greil Mercenaries, ready yourselves!”

Titania: “Yes, sir!”

Soren: “I’ll begin formulating a strategy immediately.”

> Next conversation

If Oscar is dead

< Back to branch

Ike: “That’s not what I think, is it?”

Rhys: “If I’m not imagining things, that’s a squad of Daein soldiers. Why do they have to show up now?”

Boyd: “What gives? We’re inside Gallia’s borders, aren’t we? They must be out of their minds to pursue us this far!”

Ike: “If they’ve come this far, they’re prepared to die. We let our guard down, didn’t we?”

Soren: “We’re in trouble. They have us completely surrounded. We cannot escape”

Titania: “So many of them…and so few of us…It doesn’t look good, does it”

Ike: “Doesn’t matter. We have to fight. Greil Mercenaries, ready yourselves!”

Titania: “Yes, sir!”

Soren: “I’ll begin formulating a strategy immediately.”

> Next conversation

If Oscar and Rhys are dead

< Back to branch

Ike: “That’s not what I think, is it?”

Titania: “Unless my eyes are deceiving me, that’s a squad of Daein soldiers. Why do they have to show up now?”

Boyd: “What gives? We’re inside Gallia’s borders, aren’t we? They must be out of their minds to pursue us this far!”

Ike: “If they’ve come this far, they’re prepared to die. We let our guard down, didn’t we?”

Soren: “We’re in trouble. They have us completely surrounded. We cannot escape”

Titania: “So many of them…and so few of us…It doesn’t look good, does it”

Ike: “Doesn’t matter. We have to fight. Greil Mercenaries, ready yourselves!”

Titania: “Yes, sir!”

Soren: “I’ll begin formulating a strategy immediately.”

> Next conversation

If Oscar and Boyd are dead

< Back to branch

Ike: “That’s not what I think, is it?”

Rhys: “If I’m not imagining things, that’s a squad of Daein soldiers. Why do they have to show up now? What could they possibly be thinking, coming this far into Gallian territory?”

Ike: “If they’ve come this far, they’re prepared to die. We let our guard down, didn’t we?”

Soren: “We’re in trouble. They have us completely surrounded. We cannot escape”

Titania: “So many of them…and so few of us…It doesn’t look good, does it”

Ike: “Doesn’t matter. We have to fight. Greil Mercenaries, ready yourselves!”

Titania: “Yes, sir!”

Soren: “I’ll begin formulating a strategy immediately.”

> Next conversation

If Oscar, Boyd, and Rhys are dead

< Back to branch

Ike: “That’s not what I think, is it?”

Titania: “If my eyes are not deceiving me…That’s a unit of Daein soldiers. I can’t believe they would pursue us all the way into Gallia…”

Ike: “If they’ve come this far, They’re prepared to die. We let our guard down, didn’t we.”

Soren: “We’re in trouble. They have us completely surrounded. We cannot escape”

Titania: “So many of them…and so few of us…It doesn’t look good, does it”

Ike: “Doesn’t matter. We have to fight. Greil Mercenaries, ready yourselves!”

Titania: “Yes, sir!”

Soren: “I’ll begin formulating a strategy immediately.”

Conversation continues

Mist: “Ike! Brother!”

Ike: “Mist! I want you and Rolf to go in the back and hide!”

Mist: “But, Ike…”

Ike: “Just do it now! Everything will be fine, but I need you to do this, all right?”

Mist: “Mm…All right. Be careful…”

Mist: “…It’s happening again…My medallion’s glowing.”

Mist: “Mother…Father…If you can hear me, please watch over Ike. Please. Will you protect him?”

Start of battle

Ike: “All right, everyone, are you ready? Greil Mercenaries, move out!”

Ike talks to Ilyana

Ilyana: “…”

Ike: “Huh? Who are you?”

Ilyana: “I…I…I’m a traveling mage. My name is Ilyana. This castle…Oh…”

Ike: “Hey, are you all right?”

Ilyana: “I’m sorry…This rain is so c-cold. I feel like I’m f-freezing…”

Ike: “You don’t look too good. Are you sick? Do you need medicine?”

Ilyana: “You’re awfully kind, aren’t you?”

Ike: “You know, you don’t look like any Daein soldier I’ve ever seen. Are you really one of them, or have they press-ganged you into service?”

Ilyana: “I was traveling with some merchants, but we got separated. I came here to escape this rain, but some soldiers in black found me. They thought I was a Crimean refugee.”

Ike: “Oh?”

Ilyana: “I tried to tell them who I was, but they wouldn’t believe me. They said they would put me to the sword if I didn’t help fight you. I’m…very sorry…”

Ike: “Don’t apologize. You didn’t have any choice. If it had been me, I’d have done the same. But listen, I think I’ve seen the merchant convoy you were traveling with in the castle! There was a weapons vendor named Muston, and I think a woman named Aimee sold items…”

Ilyana: “That’s them! Oh, that’s incredible! Are they all unharmed? Where are they?”

Ike: “They’re fine, they’re fine! In fact, we’ve all come to an agreement, and they’re traveling with us now. I don’t see any reason we should go on fighting. If you’re with them, we can protect you from Daein.”

Ilyana: “You’re right! Yes, would you please allow me to join your company, too?”

Ike: “That sounds fine, Ilyana. This is a dangerous place. Go ahead and seek safety within the castle. We’ll hold off the enemy troops.”

Ilyana: “No…I’ll fight, too.”

Ike: “But you’re sick…You’ll need some help.”

Ilyana: “This isn’t the full force of Daein soldiers. More of them are waiting in the forest. You need me.”

Ike: “…Well, I wish you weren’t right, but it sounds like we will need your help.”

Ilyana: “I’m just glad to get away from those awful black-clad soldiers.”

Kamura is attacked

Kamura: “What? They still resist? Impossible! Fight, dogs! ! Focus and press forward!”

Kamura dies

Kamura: “Urgh…aaa…Glory to…to…Daein…”

Ilyana attacks anyone

Ilyana: “Forgive me…”

Enemy seizes spot

Soren: “Ike! The enemy has taken the castle!”

Ike: “No! Mist and the others…”

Titania: “Ike…I’m sorry, but…We’ve lost.”

Ike: “I’ve lost… I’ve lost Mist. Father, forgive me…”

After battle

Ike: “Haa…There are..still more of them…Haa…Everyone, fall back to the castle! Regroup! Regroup within the castle!”

Ike: “Haa…haa…Ah…”

Ike: “Blast! Not yet…Not yet…We will not fall!”

Mist: “Brother!”

Ike: “Mist? You’re not supposed to be out here! I told you to stay–“

Mist: “I don’t care!”

Ike: “Mist?”

Mist: “There’s no way we can escape! This is it, isn’t it? We’re all going to die here, aren’t we?”

Ike: “Don’t be foolish! No matter what happens, I’m making sure you and Rolf get out of here alive! Once you’re out of danger, you go straight to the palace and stay with Princess Elincia.”

Mist: “No! I’m not going anywhere. I’m staying here with everyone! I’m staying with you!”

Ike: “…”

Mist: “As long as I’m with you, I’m not afraid to die. We’ll see Mother and Father. We’ll all be together again. So, please…Stop telling me to leave you. I can’t. I can’t leave any of you again. All right?”

Ike: “All right Don’t leave my side.”

Mist: “Thank you, Brother.”

Ike: “But one thing…you’re not going to see Mother just yet.”

Mist: “What?”

Ike: “I’m going to protect you. I’m not going to let you die. I gave Father my word.”

Mist: “Ike…”

If Kamura is alive

Ike: “…Haa…haa…”

Mist: “…”

Kamura: “You took on the Daein army with meager numbers, and you’ve fought well. My compliments. However, it ends now. Prepare to die!”

Mist: “…”

If Kamura is dead

Ike: “…Haa…haa…”

Mist: “…”

Daein Soldier: “So few soldiers, and yet you managed to defeat our general? You have fought well. But it all ends here. Prepare to die!”

Mist: “…”

Conversation continues

If Kamura is alive

Daein Soldier: “Aaah! Noooo!!!”

Daein Soldier: “Aaah! Noooo!!!”

Kamura: “What was that? What happened?”

If Kamura is dead

Daein Soldier: “Wh-what happened? What was that?”

Conversation continues

If Kamura is alive

Kamura: “Cursed Gallian beasts…There are only two of them! How could they have brought my army to its knees!? How…How are they so strong?”

Ike: “Is that why people fear the laguz?”

If Kamura is dead

Daein Soldier: “Filthy beasts…So strong…It’s incredible…”

Ike: “Is that why people fear the laguz?”

Conversation continues

If Kamura is alive

Kamura: “Urgh…aaa…Glory to…to…Daein…”

If Kamura is dead

Daein Soldier: “Glaaarr…blasted…stinking…beast…”

Conversation continues

Mordecai: “…”

Ike: “So, uh…Are you two from the palace? Did the king of Gallia send you?”

Mordecai: “He did. I am Mordecai, warrior of Gallia. Your hair is blue. You are Ike. Is this correct?”

Ike: “That’s right–I’m Ike. You saved us back there. Thank you.”

Mordecai: “Ranulf told me Ike is not a bad stranger. Mordecai and Ike…We will become friends.”

Lethe: “You don’t know that. You don’t know if we can trust him. It’s too soon to tell. He’s a beorc. A human. You know all humans have two faces.”

Mordecai: “Lethe!”

Ike: “Beorc? What’s that?”

Lethe: “That’s what you are.We with the power are laguz. You soft, hairless things with no power at all, you are called beorc.”

Ike: “What did you say?”

Mordecai: “Lethe! You are being bad. The king forbids this. We cannot fight with beorc!”

Lethe: “Most beorc call us by hated names, look at us with eyes filled with scorn. “Sub-human”? Hss! Is that how beorc treat their friends? Is that how beorc treat their allies?”

Ike: “You’re right…Some of us use that name far too readily. I guess if we had thought about it, we’d have realized it’s not a polite term, but we didn’t know you by any other name. I’m sorry.”

Lethe: “You knew no other name for us? Are we really so little to you, human? You, who forced us into slavery? How easily you forget. But we laguz! We remember. We remember how we have suffered at your hands. The king can say whatever he likes, I will not trust you. I warn you now…never speak to me in such a way!”

Mordecai: “Lethe…”

Soren: “What’s your point? Did you come all this way to complain to us? Ha ha…Typical sub-humans.”

Lethe: “Scum! Those who use that name are enemies of Gallia!”

Mordecai: “Grrr, grraa, sub-human…Enemy…He is enemy…”

Soren: “You think you’re humans? The only thing human about you is your conceit You filthy, hairy sub-human!”

Mordecai: “Graaaaoooooooow!”

Lethe: “Mordecai! Kill him!!”

Soren: “…”

Soren: “Ike!”

Ike: “Ow…”

Lethe: “What?”

Mordecai: “I…Ike…”

Mordecai: “…Ike, I’m sorry…I have hurt you…I did not intend to hurt you.”

Ike: “Mordecai, this injury is nothing. I’m fine.”

Soren: “You’re nothing but a beast.”

Ike: “Soren! Stand down!”

Soren: “Why did you stop me? He hurt you! He could have killed you! We can’t let him get away–“

Ike: “If you hadn’t provoked him, none of this would have happened. Right?”

Soren: “But–I only… I’m sorry…”

Ike: “Mordecai, Lethe, I apologize on behalf of my company. Please forgive Soren. It’s a poor excuse, but we recently lost…some companions. We’re tired, and we’re not thinking clearly.”

Mordecai: “Ike forgave Mordecai. So now I forgive Soren. No one need be angry.”

Lethe: “I apologize as well. My behavior has been unkind. I forgot our mission, and I have blundered terribly.”

Ike: “Mission?”

Lethe: “The king wants to see you. We are here to guide you to the royal palace.”

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki