Doluna (translated as Durhua in the Japanese versions, Dolhr in the North American version, and Dolua in Super Smash Bros. Melee) was an Empire founded by Medeus and the Manaketes who were outraged of the abuse and ill treatment they suffered at the hands of humanity, eventually conquering the world and ironically treating the humans even worse than they had been previously treated by them. Eventually a rebellion led by Duke Cartas started, which lead to the hero Anri rising up and killing Medeus. Despite the empire's fall, Manaketes would continue living in Doluna, several of which joined Gharnef when he attempted to revive the empire, as well as its ruler.
Despite their general dislike of humans, Doluna appeared to make exceptions for humans who accepted dragons as their superiors and were willing to use human followers and slaves as foot soldiers, at least until their usefulness ends. Most of their human followers are composed of Barbarians/Berserkers, Bishops, and Dark Mages/Sorcerers. Many of their human followers seem to come from crazed Barbarian tribes near the border between Medon and Doluna, in addition to self-serving humans.
- Medeus - Founder and main villain in the game. Also known as the "Shadow Dragon". He was first killed by Anri, and then is defeated twice by Marth in his time.
- Khozen - A Manakete who guards Akaneia's palace. Is faithful to Medeus.
- Xemcel - A Manakete who guards Doluna and has a large grudge against humans.
- Morzas - A Manakete who guards Altea's palace.
- Gouber - General leading the assault against Pales during the events of BSFE chapter 1
- Volzhin - Bishop leading the forces occupying Pales and a good example of a human holding authority in Doluna.
- Heimler - Presumed as he works under Volzhin and every enemy in that chapter is part of Doluna.