Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paralogue 2: Dragon BloodEdit
- Kana: Ah! What a lovely day! I might just break out in song! And twirl all the day long! Hmm. But Papa/Mama is visiting today, and I haven’t seen him/her in such a long time. I’d better do something special for him/her. Gather some fruit? Fish for fish? Ha, I know! Papa/Mama should have both. So I’d better get going!
- Invader: …
- Kana: Wh-who are you? Y-you look weird! Get away from me!
(Kana runs back, more invaders appear)
- Kana: Umm, what do you all want? You’d better not be here to make trouble. My papa/mama will be here soon! They’re not listening. But I can’t just run. They look ready to do evil things!
(Kana runs at an invader, misses their attack, and gets hit)
- Kana: Oof!
(Avatar rushes in, defeating the invader Kana attacked)
- Avatar: Phew! Here in the nick of time. Are you all right, Kana?
- Kana: P-Papa/M-Mama?
- Avatar: I’m so sorry, Kana. You’ve been safe here for so long. I never thought anyone would come here to hurt you. Please tell me you’re OK!
- Kana: Yeah, Papa/Mama.
- Avatar: Thank the gods. Now, off with you. Your papa/mama has everything in hand. YOU! You dare touch my child?! I'll soak these fields with your blood!
(Avatar defeats two more invaders)
- Kana: Papa/Mama, there are too many of them!
- Avatar: I'll protect you, Kana. But don't worry about me. I told you to run! Now, the rest of you! Prepare to join your comrades in death!
(Avatar attacks an invader, but does no damage)
- Avatar: They’re tough… But I have to… keep them away from…
- Kana: No! You bunch of bullies! Stop hurting Papa/Mama!
- (Kana runs and pushes the Avatar out of the way)
- Avatar: Kana! How many times do I need to tell you?! Run!
- Kana: No! I’m not going to leave, Papa/Mama! Not when I’ve waited so long to see you again! No one’s going to take you from me! I’m staying right—rrgg! Right here by—RRRG! By your—RRAWRGH!
(Kana transforms into a dragon)
- Avatar: Kana?! You're...
(Kana defeats the invader in front of them)
- Avatar: It can't be. She/He shouldn't have the ability to—
- Kana: RRRAWWRRGGRR!
- Avatar: No...she/he must have inherited it from me. But for it to awaken here, now? She's/He's out of control. This...this must be her/his first time transforming! She's/He's at risk of losing herself/himself to a mindless rampage in the face of these foes! Friends, join me! We must clear the field of this menace—fast!
Battle (Turn 8)Edit
- Llewelyn: Mwahaha. What have we here, Lloyd?
- Lloyd: Hey, bro! I don't know.
- Llewelyn: It's plain as the nose on your face. Can't you see it over there?
- Lloyd: Huh? See what? Where?
- Llewelyn: I dunno, my nearsighted brother. Maybe I mean that dragon yonder?
- Lloyd: Who'd name a dragon Yonder?!
- Llewelyn: No, you addle-brained baboon. I mean that dragon way OVER yonder.
- Lloyd: Why didn't you say so? Dragons are like gods! We should catch it!
- Llewelyn: Yes. We'll make it our pet. A god on a leash! But let's proceed sensibly. We must pummel it to the brink of death. But what SHOULD we name it...?
“That dragon's mine! I'm going to name it Llizardface!”
—Lloyd's pre-battle quote.
“Urrggh... So much for Llizardface.”
—Lloyd's death quote.
“That dragon belongs to me! I'm going to name it Llardbutt!”
—Llewelyn's pre-battle quote.
“B-b-but, Llardbutt! I'll give you all the dragon treats you can...uurggh...ggh.”
—Llewelyn's death quote.
- Kana: Whuh… whuh… What… What happened, Papa/Mama? I dreamed that I turned into a dragon!
- Avatar: Yes, well… You did, Kana.
- Kana: I did? For real? You look upset, Papa/Mama. I didn’t mean to do it, I only wanted to protect you! But I’m small. And I felt… useless. Then I felt myself get so angry. I heard a roaring in my head… It got louder and louder, until I couldn’t hear myself thinking anymore. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to turn into a dragon. Am I in trouble now?
- Avatar: No! Far from it. You’ve made me the happiest father/mother in the world. I turn into a dragon too.
- Kana: What? Papa/Mama, you–?
- Avatar: Listen, Kana. I’m sorry that I haven’t visited you enough to explain… But I keep my power in control by using very special stones. You must too. Or else the dragon within may take over. Don’t be scared – you just need a stone. Azura has given me a stone that you can use. Carry this with you always.
- Kana: Thank you. It’s such a beautiful stone. I’ll treasure it, Papa/Mama! But now that I can turn into a dragon… can I maybe travel with you?
- Avatar: I’m so sorry, Kana. But you’re too young. And my world is too dangerous.
- Kana: No, Papa/Mama? I guess I can wait longer, but only if you promise to visit more often.
- Avatar: Oh… Of course. I promise. Cross my heart and hope to— Er, I promise—that’s all. And I’ll be sure to bring you a nice gift next time I come.
- Kana: Yeah… All right, Papa/Mama.
- Avatar: That’s my girl/boy. Be good, Kana, and you keep hanging on to that stone!
- Kana: …Hmpf. No, Papa/Mama. WAIT!
- Avatar: Kana, I have to go. A lot of people are depending on your papa/mama.
- Kana: I… I know! That’s why I have to go with you! I’m depending on you too… to come back! And I never know if you’ll… if you’ll… If you’ll DIE and never come back! What if I grow old enough to leave here, but by then you’re gone?
- Avatar:: Kana, I’m only trying to protect you! But if that’s how you feel… If it’s agony for you being here? That’s the last thing I want. Maybe… All right. You’re coming. With your new powers, you might be safer with me. I need to explain all of this to my friends. You need to say good-bye to yours.
- Kana: What, I get to come with you? Really?
- Avatar: Yes, really. But, Kana, it’s a different world out there. It’s not a game – it’s scary. I’ll look after you. Still, are you sure you’re grown-up enough for this?
- Kana: Well… I’m only a little kid. But I’m old enough to be a dragon. And my papa’s/mama's one too.
- Avatar: Like father, like daughter/Like mother, like son. I guess there’s a lot we should catch up about.
- Kana: Yes! I can’t wait! Papa/Mama, I have to say one more thing before we leave. Rrrghg rawrgghh rrrh! That's dragon for "I love you"!