Edda is one of the six dukedoms of the Kingdom of Grannvale in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Fire Emblem: Thracia 776. It was founded by Blaggi, the Archbishop, and ruled by Duke Claud during the first generation. The Holy Staff Valkyrie is passed down the Edda family, but it seems to be kept at the Blaggi Tower. It is possible that they have a knight squadron, consisted of Bishops and High Priests due to the squad of enemy units that mobilize in front of the castle. In the game, Claud and his son are the only people to wield the Valkyrie Staff.
Notable citizens of EddaEdit
- Claud - Duke and Bishop of Edda
- Sylvia - Traveling Dancer, rumored to possibly be Claud's long lost sister
- Corpul - Younger son of Sylvia
- Leen - Elder daughter of Sylvia
- Sleuf - Priest of Blaggi and the "Eyes of Claud"
Derived from the Poetic Edda and Prose Edda, the most important extant sources on Norse mythology.