Second of three parts to this video. This one contains some of the third tier classes, their critical animations, and their mastery skills.
Credits to GoldieX39 for her codes that helped me find the "item table" similar to what I'm familiar with in the GBA Fire Emblem Games.
What stuff I used from her:
- Chapter Warping
- Skill Removing (Specifically Mantle and "Boss" element skills for Lethality and Bane to work)
- Alliance (Color) Modification
- Item Range, Yune Blessing, Hit, Critical, Might, "Attack/Weapon" ability and "Critical Null" ability modification, specifically "Judge" and the Bronze Weapons.
- Class Base stats and stat caps
- Unit loading via coordinates, movement addresses, and "Guide refreshing"
Credits to VincentASM for his Radiant Dawn ISO notes... helped me find the Pacifist Data in the RAM to edit. Like how Sephiran was able to attack Sanaki and Micaiah, Kurthnaga and Ena and the Dragons, and Ashera attacking Lehran (despite being Mantle'd).
The entire video set includes every Critical Hit and Master Skill animation (hopefully I didn't miss anything) for Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn.
Note: Lion and Tiger Laguz have the same animation for Lethal and Non-Lethal transformed hits.
Appears on these pages
A Critical Hit ( Hissatsu lit. Certain Kill) is when an attack deals three times the normal...