|This Article needs an Image!|
This article is in need of an image(s). Remove this template when an image(s) have been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.
“After shattering Medon's main force outside Aurelis Castle, Marth next led his army into the castle's halls to liberate the kingdom. A number of treasures slept in Aurelis Castle's nooks and crannies but how to extract them before they could fall into enemy hands? Only a thief could open chests locked that tight," grumbled one of Marth's men. But we don't have any thieves with us. ...Do we?”
Fire Emblem is Chapter 6 of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
- Rickard - A thief that has some affiliation with Julian. Rickard's usage varies with player's opinion, but out of the two, Julian is considered superior. He can be useful for missions with multiple doors and chests where 2 thieves are needed for quicker travel, or as an alternative back-up thief if Julian has been killed.
- If you want to advance to Chapter 6x: In War's Grip, you must have 15 characters or less alive by the end of this chapter.
- Treasure; Seraph Robe, Killing Edge, Physic, Armorslayer, Bullion.
- Emereus drops a Master Key.
- TIP: Don't allow thieves to get too far away after stealing items. If you can't catch up, they'll escape with whatever items they stole and almost all the items found on this map are valuable.
- TIP: Shiida's Wing Spear is very effective against the boss. Magic and the Armorslayer found in a chest in this level can also prove very useful.
- TIP: With Lena's Warp, warp someone to the northeast corner where the thief makes its escape, preferrably Wolf or Sedgar reclassed into a General.
Champions of Aurelis
|Fire Emblem (chapter)||Next chapter:|
In War's Grip or Lefcandith Gauntlet