Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fire Emblem 0 (Cipher): Dual Swords of Hope (希望への雙剣 Kibō he no Sōken lit. Twin Swords Towards Hope) is the third booster series released for the trading card game, Fire Emblem 0 (Cipher). It was released by Nintendo on December 10, 2015 in Japan.
The key art for the package was illustrated by Senri Kita, with characters selected from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Fire Emblem Fates. This series also introduced Yuzu, an original character joining Emma and Shade from the previous set. A series of seventeen promotional cards were released, featuring characters from Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, and Fire Emblem Fates.
- Includes 100 cards (48 Normal, 24 High Normal, 16 Rare, and 12 Super Rare cards), and 14 alternate foil prints (SR+, R+).
- There are 82 new cards and 18 reprints from Fire Emblem 0 (Cipher): Path of Radiance.
- Every sealed box comes with 1 Itsuki Aoi or 1 Tsubasa Oribe (the cards are the Cost 1 cards listed in the promo section at the bottom of each respective page). These cards are a preview of the Shadow Dragon and Awakening cards from Booster Series 4.
Path of Radiance Edit
Contributing Illustrators Edit
- SENO / Intelligent Systems
- Yusuke Kozaki
- Hisashi Momose
- Kokon Konfuzi
- See main article: Card List.