Fire Emblem 0 (Cipher): Dual Swords of Hope (希望への雙剣 Kibō he no Sōken lit. Twin Swords Towards Hope) is the third booster series released for the trading card game, Fire Emblem 0 (Cipher). It was released by Nintendo on December 10, 2015 in Japan.
The key art for the package was illustrated by Senri Kita, with characters selected from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Fire Emblem Fates. This series also introduced Yuzu, an original character joining Emma and Shade from the previous set. A series of seventeen promotional cards were released, featuring characters from Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, and Fire Emblem Fates.
- Includes 100 cards (48 Normal, 24 High Normal, 16 Rare, and 12 Super Rare cards), and 14 alternate foil prints (SR+, R+).
- There are 82 new cards and 18 reprints from Fire Emblem 0 (Cipher): Path of Radiance.
- Every sealed box comes with 1 Itsuki Aoi or 1 Tsubasa Oribe (the cards are the Cost 1 cards listed in the promo section at the bottom of each respective page). These cards are a preview of the Shadow Dragon and Awakening cards from Booster Series 4.
Path of Radiance Edit
Contributing Illustrators Edit
- SENO / Intelligent Systems
- Yusuke Kozaki
- Hisashi Momose
- Kokon Konfuzi
- See main article: Card List.