Fire Emblem Gaiden manga is the manga adaptation of Fire Emblem Gaiden that takes place after Alm's army defeated Dozah's men, retaking the castle in Chapter 1: To Zofia! and meeting Celica at Zofia Castle. It has a total of 4 chapters in only one volume.
- Author: Masaki Sano & Kyo Watanabe
- Illustrator: Masaki Sano & Kyo Watanabe
- Publisher: Kadokawa Shoten
- Release: March 1, 1993 (Japan)
- Volumes (ISBN): Vol. 1: 4-04-852393-7
Differences from the GameEdit
- Cliff and Deen were killed in the manga version, since Dozah stabbed Cliff in the back after Matilda was rescued and Deen was killed by Geyse inside of Geyse's Fortress instead of Celica's army in the North Desert in the manga that Geyse was going to attack Sonia and Deen saved her life.
- Rudolf does not have facial hair in the manga version, but he has it in the game.
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .