For old nominations see: Fire Emblem Wiki:Votes for Featured Articles/Archive
Quick Guidelines to Voting
- For each vote under a nomination, be sure to put either For, if you second the nomination, or Against, if you oppose the nomination, at the beginning of your vote! The Total will be calculated as Votes For subtracted by Votes Against.
- Sign your votes with four tildes (~~~~). Using the signature button located on the top left of the edit space is the easiest way to do this.
Note: This page is permanently locked so that only Registered Users can edit here. If you do not have an account, just create one in Sign Up.
- You may only nominate/vote For a nomination once. However, you can choose to vote Against any nomination, as long as you give your reasoning.
- Use the bullet editing (*) to separate votes.
- Remember that featured articles are supposed to be chosen for how well written the article is, not how much you like the character/concept.
- An article cannot be featured more than once.
- The featured article will be set to be changed on the first of every month, though this may not always be possible for various reasons. If there is an equality of votes, than the admin in charge of the featured article will add a tiebreaker vote, and that article will be featured.
I wish to nominate Kyle for our next featured article. This article demonstrates the quality we want in an article. I find many articles are missing something, or are poorly written, but this is not the case with Kyle. --Thenewguy34(Other) 11:56, January 22, 2015 (UTC)