Freege (フリージ, Freeji) is one of the six dukedoms of the Kingdom of Grannvale in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Fire Emblem: Thracia 776. It was founded by Tordo, the Mage Knight, and ruled by Reptor and Bloom (in the first and second generation respectively). The Mjölnir spell is passed down the Freege family, and most of the mages found in Freege are proficient with Thunder magic. Their knights squadron is known as Gelben Ritter and serve as Princess Ishtar's personal guard. During Thracia 776 and the 2nd generation of Genealogy of the Holy War, most of the royal family is in the Manster District controlling the Grannvalean occupational forces situated there.
Notable citizens of FreegeEdit
- Reptor - Duke of Freege in the first generation and Prime Minister of Grannvale.
- Tailto - Reptor's oldest daughter.
- Ethnia - Reptor's youngest daughter.
- Bloom - Duke of Freege in the second generation, Reptor's eldest son.
- Ishtar - Princess of Freege, Bloom's daughter.
- Ishtore - Prince of Freege, Bloom's son, brother of Ishtar.
- Reinhardt - Commander of the Gelben Ritter, and Ishtar's bodyguard
- Olwen - Reinhardt's sister.
- Fred - Olwen's subordinate.
- Kempf - General of the Freege army, member of the Tordo nobility.
- Amalda - General of the Freege army.
- Barat - General of the Freege army.
- Eyrios - Mage Knight who wishes to become a noble.
- Arthur - Tailto's son.
- Teeny - Tailto's daughter.
- Amid - Ethnia's son.
- Linda - Ethnia's daughter.