For the Path of Radiance chapter see Gallia
Gallia is a kingdom in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. It is a dense forest in the continent of Tellius and home to the beast tribe laguz ruled by King Caineghis. However, in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, not all of the beast tribe laguz live there; in fact, a long lost civilization of wolf laguz lives across the Desert of Death in Hatari. Also in Radiant Dawn, Caineghis introduces his nephew, Skrimir, and names him his heir to Gallia. During the events of Radiant Dawn, Queen Elincia is trying to strengthen Crimea's relations with Gallia to fulfill her father's wish of peace and strengthened ties between the Beorc and the Laguz.
List of Notable Locations in GalliaEdit
- Castle Gallia - the capital of Gallia.
- Fort Tatana - a base invaded and occupied by Daein troops in Path of Radiance.
- Gebal Castle - an old fort that serves as a resting place for travelers.
- Ertz Mountains - mountains that form the border between Gallia and the Begnion Empire.
List of Notable GalliansEdit
- Ike, born in Gallia, raised in Crimea
- Mist, born in Gallia raised in Crimea
Gallia is the Latin name for a region containing present-day France, Belgium, Luxembourg, most of Switzerland, western part of Northern-Italy, and parts of the Netherlands and Germany.