Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“Insurrection erupts across Crimea. The wounds Crimea suffered during the conflict with Daein have finally begun to heal, and it should be rejoicing in its hard-won peace. How is it that the fires of rebellion have been lit?
Bastian, Queen Elincia's most trusted advisor, widely acknowledged for his political savvy, is on a mission to Daein, and the Greil Mercenaries, the original authors of Crimea's recovery, are nowhere to be found.
Queen Elincia, close to despair, has nonetheless ordered the Crimean Royal Knights to restore order in Felirae. Her only wish is to win the coming battle, so that she may stave off a civil war.”
Geoffrey's Charge (騎士団出撃す Kishidan shutsugeki su) is chapter 3 of Part 2 in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn; it is the penultimate chapter of part 2. Marcia is available again. Geoffrey is the leader. Previously recruited characters are unavailable until the next chapter (except Lucia, who is unavailable for the rest of Part 2).
- Main Unit: Geoffrey (Authority: ***)
- Map Affinity: Fire
- Initial number of enemy units = 62 (42 on easy)
- Geoffrey or Kieran dies
- Killing Edge
- Killer Lance
- Killer Axe
- Hammer (May want to buy and put in convoy for next chapter)
- Steel Longbow
- Killer Bow
- Wo Dao (boss drop)
- Vulnerary (enemy drop)
- Steel Blade (enemy drop)
- Steel Lance (enemy drop)
- Speedwing (enemy drop)
- Arms Scroll (21N 6E one right of the healing bush in the center of the map)
- Coin (19N 12E near a large group of bushes)
- Coin (29N next to the western stairs)
- Clear (easy/normal: 2500) (Hard: 1250)
- Finish in 11 Turns (easy/normal: 1750) (Hard: 875)
- Enemy units' survival (per unit, max 50) (easy/normal: 200) (Hard: 100)
- Allied unit experience