Goldoa (ゴルドア Gorudoa) is a location from the Tellius Series of Fire Emblem. It is an isolationist country that is inhabited by the Dragon tribe Laguz. The current ruler is King Dheginsea, one of Ashera's three heroes who fought against Yune. Under his rule, the country is hostile for all foreigners and refuses to allow any of them to enter. As a result, Goldoans rarely meet with any other beorc or even laguz that are not of their own kind. However, this policy is eventually ended by Dheginsea's youngest son and successor, Prince Kurthnaga, who opens the borders to the rest of the world after Ashera's defeat.
Goldoa is situated in the southwestern corner of Tellius, bordering Gallia to the northwest and Begnion to the northeast. It has a coast on the Gazaleah Sea to the west, as well as another one on the South Sea. It is mostly surrounded by mountains, particularly the northern area. It is located in a volcanic region and its landscape consists primarily of open plains. The widely-feared Kauku Caves of Begnion contain a passage that leads to Goldoa, which is used by the Laguz Alliance during its escape from the Begnion Central Army in Part 3 of Radiant Dawn.
- Dheginsea - The king of Goldoa.
- Kurthnaga - Dheginsea's son and the prince.
- Gareth - Dheginsea's loyal servant.
- Nasir - Ena's grandfather.
- Ena - Nasir's granddaughter.
- Almedha - Rajaion and Kurthnaga's sister, and Soren's mother. (The latter fact is only made known when certain conditions in Radiant Dawn are met.)
- Rajaion - Almedha and Kurthnaga's brother, Ashnard's steed as a feral, Ena's fiancé and the father of her child.