Grust (グルニア Gurunia, Grunia in the Japanese versions) is a country in Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light. The country is allied with Gra, Macedon and Dolhr during the course of the game. It was founded by General Ordwin, one of the Three Heroes of the War of Liberation. As the home to the legendary Sable Order of Knights led by the Paladin Camus, Grust is known for its military strength. Its ruler is Ludwik, and his children are Jubelo and Yuliya, who, after their father's death, ruled with the general Lorenz as their regent, until he was banished by Archanea for opposing their views.
- Ludwik - King of Grust before his death.
- Jubelo and Yuliya - The twin children of Ludwik.
- Camus - Leader of Sable Order of Knights and wielder of the lance Gradivus.
- Reiden, Belf, and Robert - Playable members of the Sable Order of Knights.
- Lorenz - A General who is against the alliance between Dolhr and Grust which leads to him being demoted. A good friend of King Mostyn of Talys.
- Roger - A knight of Grust who joins Marth's cause.
- Marisha - A young cleric under the training of Lena.
- Jake - A Ballistician of Grust who seems to dislike fighting. His lover is Anna.
- Grigas - A Ballistician boss who leads the Wooden Cavalry.
- Sternlin - A Sable Knight commander and boss.
- Kannival - Boss fought at Port Warren.
- Hollstadt - Boss at Altea Castle, possible member of the Sable Knights.
- Dactyl - A General stationed to guard Helena Castle, Grust and Dolhr's stronghold and key supply point. He took Etzel as prisoner to fight against the Altean Army.
- Larissa - Took the Grustian village where Ymir resides as a hostage.
- Harmein - General over Princess Minerva charged with keeping Marth from reaching Archanea.
- Zharov - General over Princess Maria's prison, Castle Deil.
- Ymir - Giant man from a Grustian village.