Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Guinivere (ギネヴィア, Ginevia lit. Guinevere in the Japanese version and the English version of Super Smash Bros. Melee) is a major non-playable ally from Fire Emblem: Binding Blade and a minor non-playable character from Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken. She is the half-sister of Zephiel and the princess of Bern. In Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken, it is stated that her mother was King Desmond's mistress. She went to Roy for help when she saw that Zephiel had gone too far. Unlike her older brother, she does not want a war to happen, and she still remembers how well they got along as children, before King Desmond attempted to kill Zephiel.
Together with her lady-in-waiting, the cleric Elen, Princess Guinivere joins Roy early in the game in an effort to stop Zephiel. Eventually, she becomes the Queen of Bern after Zephiel's defeat, despite the protests of some aristocrats.
Guinivere is usable on the trial maps of Fire Emblem: Binding Blade once you have completed the game nine times.
- Usable in trial maps after beating the game nine times.
Guinivere's HP is very low for a Level 20 unit of any kind, but this flaw can be forgiven by her very high Defense and Resistance, as well as the ability to use Light magic, something other Sages cannot do in this game. When facing Berserkers with Devil Axes, she can take one hit, as long as it is not a critical. If there are any Angelic Robes left that can make her HP higher, the best way to go about it is to enter the secret shop in Chapter 21 and buy some from there and save them.
Guinevere was the name of the Queen of Camelot; the wife to King Arthur who was torn between her love for him and Lancelot.
- Guinivere fits the Nyna archetype, though in an odd way. She is a princess in exile, although she is of the country that is invading, as opposed to the country that is being invaded.
- Guinivere and Eleanora are the only Sages/Bishops that can wield both Anima Magic and Light Magic in Binding Blade/Rekka no Ken respectively.
- She was also mentioned in Super Smash Bros. Melee in Roy's Trophy Profile with her name was the same from the Japanese version as Guinevere, then it later changed as Guinivere in the English version of Rekka no Ken.
- According to a Japanese gaming news website, Guinivere landed 66th place out of 80 in the character popularity poll for Fire Emblem: Binding Blade.