|This Article needs an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image(s). Remove this template when an image(s) have been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
Harvest Scramble (Harvest of Bonds in the Japanese version) is Xenologue 16 of Fire Emblem: Awakening.
This map features a lot of conversations between same-gendered characters, ranging from conversations about the festival to things more unexpected. This map is recommended for players who are fond of their characters and, because of the low difficulty level, is also ideal for players who have just started. Every enemy on the map has 50 luck and the miracle skill and be wary of the revenants that pack counter in their arsenal.
Certain characters can speak to other characters from the start of the chapter. Certain conversations that can only be initiated by the character after the third turn are Bolded.
- Chrom: Frederick, Vaike, and Gaius
- Lissa: Maribelle
- Frederick: Henry, Chrom, and Virion
- Sully: Miriel and Sumia
- Virion: Frederick and Libra
- Stahl : Kellam and Donnel
- Vaike: Chrom and Lon'qu
- Miriel: Cherche and Sully
- Sumia: Sully and Cordelia
- Kellam: Stahl and Donnel
- Donnel: Stahl and Kellam
- Lon'qu: Vaike and Gregor
- Ricken: Henry and Gregor
- Maribelle: Lissa and Olivia
- Panne: Olivia and Cordelia
- Gaius: Chrom and Libra
- Nowi: Tharja, Cherche, and Tiki
- Cordelia: Panne and Sumia
- Gregor: Ricken and Lon'qu
- Libra: Virion and Gaius
- Tharja: Nowi (US and EU conversations are different)
- Anna: Tiki
- Olivia: Maribelle and Panne
- Cherche: Nowi and Miriel
- Henry: Ricken and Frederick
- Say'ri: Tiki
- Tiki: Nowi, Lucina, Say'ri, Nah, and Anna
- Lucina: Kjelle, Cynthia, and Tiki
- Owain: Inigo, Brady, and Morgan (Male)
- Inigo: Brady, Gerome, Owain
- Brady: Owain, Yarne, and Inigo
- Kjelle: Lucina and Severa
- Cynthia: Lucina, Severa, and Nah
- Severa: Kjelle, Cynthia, and Noire
- Gerome: Laurent and Inigo
- Morgan (Male): Owain and Yarne
- Morgan (Female): Noire and Nah
- Yarne: Brady, Morgan (Male), and Laurent
- Laurent: Yarne and Gerome
- Noire: Severa and Morgan (Female)
- Nah: Morgan (Female), Cynthia, and Tiki
The script for this Xenologue can be found here.
- Tiki and Nowi are the only characters who can have a conversation on this map and cannot support each other in the main game.
- Unlike most maps, this map features a total of 18 Event Tiles compared to the normal average of 2.
- Even though the Avatar has the ability to support every character, he/she cannot start a conversation with anyone.
- If Lissa is used in this mission, she will be wearing a party hat on both her profile and in-game model.
- If Lissa starts a Support Conversation on the Preparations Menu of this map, Lissa will wear the hat during the Support, but only for that instance.