Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While marching on a mountain trail, Ike's party is attacked by unknown assailants. Determined to put an end to these bandits before they can hurt anyone else, Ike fights back.
Initial Enemy (Total: 31)Edit
- 5 General L12 w/ Spear, Javelin
- 1 General L16 w/ Brave Lance, Javelin
- 8 Sniper L12 w/ Silver Bow
- 3 Swordmaster L12 w/ Steel Sword, Vulnerary
- 1 Sage L12 w/ Meteor, Elfire, Vulnerary
- 1 Sage L12 w/ Bolting, Thoron, Vulnerary
- 4 Warrior L12 w/ Steel Axe, Steel Bow, Vulnerary
- 2 Halberdier L12 w/ Killer Lance, Vulnerary
- 2 Halberdier L12 w/ Killer Lance, Short Spear, Vulnerary
- 1 Halberdier L12 w/ Short Spear, Short Spear, Vulnerary
- 1 Halberdier L12 w/ Spear, Short Spear, Vulnerary
- 1 Halberdier L12 w/ Steel Lance, Short Spear, Vulnerary
- 1 Halberdier L12 w/ Steel Lance, Vulnerary
- Turn 2: Pattern A - 2 Halberdiers and 1 Sniper to the northwest
- Turn 4: Pattern B - General, Sniper and Sage to the southeast
- Turn 5: Pattern A
- Turn 7: Pattern B
- Turn 8: Pattern A
- Turn 11: Pattern B
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .