|This Article needs an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image(s). Remove this template when an image(s) have been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
|Game||Fire Emblem: Awakening|
|Objective||Rout the enemy|
|Units Allowed||Chrom + 13|
Hot-Spring Scramble (Hot Spring of Bonds in the Japanese version) is Xenologue 18 of Fire Emblem: Awakening.
This map features many conversations between the children characters as well as the SpotPass characters like Emmeryn and other first generation characters like Basilio. In addition, Owain, Inigo, Lucina, and Severa each have scenes where they don a yukata. To trigger these scenes, the four characters must end their turn directly in front of the red building on the west side. They also have special dialogue with the Avatar which can change depending on the Avatar's relation to that character. Any character that is classed as a Swordmaster will wear a yukata in battle. This map is recommended for those who love dialogue between characters.
Risen Swordmasters will also be wearing yukatas in battle. According to the Anna who is running the springs, some of the Risen Swordmasters are relaxing in the springs and will not make any action until Turn 8. However, they will retaliate back if attacked by a unit next to them.
There are plenty of other units to deal with, including Risen Bow Knights who generally use Silver Bows, Myrmidons which use Killing Edges, Tricksters who use Levin Swords and a few Revenants. Players may opt to use anti-cavalry and anti-sword weaponry, although if your characters have been sufficiently leveled and paired up with the right units should finish them with ease with any weapon.
On Hard Mode, most of the enemy's weapons will be forged and have extra abilities. All of the swordmasters (excluding the boss) will also be carrying a Brave Sword in addition to their Superior Edge, and more reinforcements will arrive.
- 3 Myrmidons appear from the building Anna is waiting and at the top central area on turn 3.
- A Myrmidon and Trickster appear at the bottom central area on turn 4, along with 3 Myrmidons on the western area. If playing on Hard Mode, 3 extra Tricksters will appear on the eastern area.
- A few Risen will appear at the player's starting point on turn 5. This does not include Revenants/Entombed.
Certain characters can hold a special conversation with another specific character. All special conversations must be started by a specific character and can be done starting from the first turn. For the responding conversation, that cannot occur until the first one has been initiated and can only be started starting from the 3rd turn onwards. All characters who initiates the responding conversation are bolded.
- Chrom: Emmeryn
- Avatar: Lucina*, Owain*, Inigo*, Severa*
- Lissa: Emmeryn
- Anna: Say'ri and Flavia
- Say'ri: Yen'fay and Anna
- Tiki: Flavia and Aversa
- Basilio: Walhart
- Flavia: Anna and Tiki
- Gangrel: Emmeryn and Aversa
- Walhart: Basilio and Priam
- Emmeryn: Lissa, Gangrel, and Chrom
- Yen'fay: Priam and Say'ri
- Aversa: Tiki and Gangrel
- Priam: Walhart and Yen'fay
- Lucina: Avatar*, Severa, Noire, and Nah
- Owain: Gerome, Laurent, Avatar*, and Yarne
- Inigo: Avatar*, Morgan (Male)^, Laurent, and Yarne
- Brady: Gerome, Morgan (Male)^, and Laurent
- Kjelle: Cynthia, Noire, and Nah
- Cynthia: Kjelle, Morgan (Female)^ and Noire
- Severa: Lucina, Avatar*, Morgan (Female)^, Nah
- Gerome: Owain, Brady, and Yarne
- Morgan (Male): Inigo^ and Brady^
- Morgan (Female): Cynthia^ and Severa^
- Yarne: Owain, Inigo, and Gerome
- Laurent: Inigo, Brady, and Owain
- Noire: Lucina, Kjelle, Cynthia
- Nah: Lucina, Kjelle, and Severa
(*)-These conversations will have a slightly altered dialogue with a few additional lines if the Avatar is the parent to that character. If the Avatar is married to that character, their dialogue will be completely different.
(^)-Morgan's conversation with this character will not occur if that character is their parent.
The script for this Xenologue can be found here.
- Lucina, Severa, Owain, and Inigo were the top 4 most popular children characters of each gender in the Fire Emblem: Awakening Popularity Poll in Japan.
- This map has 20 Event Tiles compared to the average of 2. This also makes it the map with the most event tiles out of all maps in the game.
- Regardless of their in-game hair color, Owain, Inigo, Lucina, and Severa's hair will be dyed dark-blue in their special yukata CGs.
- The characters that can naturally reclass into a Swordmaster, and thus can wear a yukata in this map, are: the Avatar, Sully, Stahl, Lon'qu, Gaius, Gregor, Olivia, Say'ri, Owain, Inigo, Kjelle, Morgan, and Yen'fay.
- Lucina can reclass into a Swordmaster if her mother is the Avatar, Sully, or Olivia.
- Other children characters not previously mentioned can reclass into Swordmaster if their father is the Avatar, Stahl, Lon'qu, Gaius, or Gregor.