Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Need an Image!|
|This article is in need of an image. Remove this template when an image has been added. If you are unsure whether or not an image is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
To Slay a God (How to kill a God in the Japanese version) is Chapter 25 of Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Physic (Trickster)
- Levin Sword (Trickster)
- Goetia (Aversa)
- 2 Generals from the starting position at the end of turn 5
- 4 Generals from the starting position at the end of turn 6
- 4 Sorcerers from the starting position at the end of turn 7
- Griffon Riders/Dark Fliers from the south-western and south-eastern mountains from turns 8-10.
- Various enemy units from the west/east for turns 10-11
- Griffon Riders/Dark Fliers from the mountains from turns 13-15
- Various enemy units near Aversa from turns 15-17
Timing of the reinforcements depends on the difficulty.
- 2 Generals from the starting position at the end of turn 4
- 4 Generals from the starting position at the end of turn 5
- At the end of turn 6:
- 4 Sorcerers from the starting position
- 2 Dark Fliers from the south-western and 2 from the south-eastern mountains
- Various enemy units from the west/east for turn 7
The script for this chapter can be found here.
|The following part of this article contains strategy; therefore, it is subjective, and may not work for everyone.|
This chapter can be very difficult if you take it slow. Over the course of the game, you are bound to have the equipment to be able to complete this chapter in a couple of turns. There will be a large number of enemy reinforcements arriving, so unless you need to level up a bit more, they can be ignored. Your goal is to defeat Aversa, but she is far away from your starting area.
What you can do is power up your characters with Rally skills (such as Spectrum and Magic) and use a Rescue Chain all the way to Aversa (you need one Magic user with high move and high magic, so give Anna or Lissa a Magic Tonic and any Spirit Dust you may have). This does require someone who can go over the mountain terrain (such as a flying unit). This could be Anna, assuming she reached Level 15 as a Trickster, but Lissa reclassed into a Falcon Knight can do it as well. Having both makes it even easier. Then you can boost a single attacker with Rally skills to defeat Aversa very quickly. She has fairly high stats, but almost any Pair Up combination with both characters making use of her physical weaknesses (a forged Beast Slayer, Bows, or a Noble Rapier) and reaching 50 Speed (through Speed Tonic, Pair-Ups and Rally skills, and Aether) it is very possible to defeat her in one round of attacks. With the right amount of stat boosts, weapons, and skills, Aversa should go down quite quickly. If you do not mind resetting, even a character with Lethality can be used as a last resort.
|To Slay a God||Next chapter:|
The Dead King's Lament or Grima
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .