Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“After defeating the bandits, Lyn continues westward. She and her colleagues stop for the night at a ruined fortress. The Ganelon bandits are in a rage after their brethren fell to Lyn's sword. They race in pursuit of the companions. Their angry footsteps sound closer and closer...”
In Occupation's Shadow is Chapter 4 of Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken.
Lyn's group decides to rest for the night in a worn-down fortress. There, they meet Natalie, a woman who tells them that she is looking for her husband, Dorcas. Meanwhile, Carjiga, a member of the Ganelon bandits, find Lyn's group and orders his men to attack. He tells one of his soldiers, a man named Dorcas, that if he captures one of the women inside, he'd raise his pay. Although reluctant, Dorcas seems to agree. During the fight, however, Lyn sees Dorcas, recognizing him from a picture Natalie had shown her. She talks to him, telling him that his wife was inside the very fortress he was attacking, and he immediately joins their team. After holding out long enough, the bandits retreat. That evening, Dorcas says that he has decided to remain with Lyn's group, in hopes that he could make some money on the journey.
New in this chapter is the ability to recruit certain enemy units, such as Dorcas. This chapter is also the first to have a Protect objective, and to have enemy reinforcements appear. It's also the first chapter with an Other unit.
- Carjiga (Boss): Brigand L8 w/ Steel Axe
- 4 Brigands L2 w/ Iron Axe (One has an Iron Axe that is dropped upon defeat)
- 2 Archers L1 w/ Iron Bow
- 3 Brigands L1 w/ Iron Axe
- 2 Mercenaries L1 w/ Iron Sword
- 1 Brigand L3 w/ Iron Axe
- Dorcas (Enemy): Fighter L3 w/ Hand Axe, Vulnerary
- Turn 3-7, from the southwest corner:
- Turn 3-7, from the northeast corner:
- If you look through the information of the Brigand reinforcements from the lower left corner, they not only have a D in axes, but also a C in swords. It's possible that they were originally supposed to be Mercenaries or Myrmidons.
Band of Mercenaries
|In Occupation's Shadow||Next chapter:|
Beyond the Borders