Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Infinite Movement Glitch is a glitch that appears in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.
- Deploy a character and make them guard the castle.
- Use the Rescue Staff on the character.
- The character will now be inside the castle.
- Use a Dancer and Dance the character.
- Deploy the character again and they will be able to move an infinite times.
Note: This glitch will not let you guard a castle until you make them re-enter the castle or seize a castle and end the turn. You can still move infinite times on the second turn.