|This Article needs a quote(s)!|
|This article is in need of a quote(s). Remove this template when a quote(s) have been added. If you are unsure whether or not a quote is appropriate, please discuss it on the Talk Page.|
|It's a Trap!|
It's a Trap! is Chapter 8 of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, and the final chapter of Eirika's beginning story. In this chapter Eirika reunites with Ephraim, after being trapped to fight in Castle Renvall. It is in this chapter that it is revealed that Orson was the one who betrayed Ephraim.
- Note that in order to unlock Song 39, Reunion, in the Sound Room, you must have Eirika and Ephraim talk to each other in this chapter.
- Angelic Robe (chest to the north east)
- Silver Sword (left chest, to the north west)
- Elysian Whip (right chest, to the north west)
- Turn 5: 3 Cavaliers from the south west
- Once you pass the broken wall to the north west, or get close to the area south of the throne room (from the north east), reinforcements will appear the following turn: 2 Mages, one from the north east and one from the north west, and a Thief from the stairs directly south of the throne room.
|It's a Trap!||Next chapter:|
Distant Blade or Fort Rigwald