Jugdral (ユグドラル Yugudoraru; adjective Jugdrali) is the continent on which Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 take place. The nations that occupy the continent are the Kingdom of Grannvale, the Kingdom of Isaach, the Dominion of Agustria, the Kingdom of Verdane, the Kingdom of Silesse, the Republic of the Manster District, the Kingdom of Thracia, and the Republic of Miletos.
- 001: The Kingdom of Gran was formed to the west of the Jun River
- 230: Gran becomes a republic
- 310: Time of prosperity
- 440: The Dark God enters the Great Bishop Galle. Formation of the Lopto Sect
- 447: The Twelve Demon Generals destroy Gran
- 448: Bishop Galle becomes Emperor of the Lopto Empire
- 449: The Great Purge - A hundred thousand people killed
- 452: Sorrow of Miletos - Numerous children sacrificed to the Dark God
- 453: Massacre of Edda - Tens of thousands of people killed
- 535: Maira of the Imperial family begins a rebellion
- 611: Liberation forms from fighters across the continent
- 632: Miracle of Darna - The gods descend and grant power to twelve fighters. Birth of the Twelve Crusaders
- 633: Start of the Holy War
- 648: Fall of the Lopto Empire. The Twelve Crusaders form seven dukedoms of Grannvale and five separate kingdoms
- 649: Formation of the Kingdom of Grannvale
- 757: Grannvaleian Army's expedition to Isaach
Jugdral is derived from Yggdrassil, the world tree in Norse mythology.
- While most continents in the Fire Emblem series appear to be monotheistic, Jugdral is polytheistic, as the people of this continent worships all of the dragon gods that blood-bonded with the Twelve Crusaders.