Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
“Top secret military information has been stolen. To recover the information, Chrom chases after the perpetrator.”
Roster Rescue (Labyrinth Pursuit in the Japanese version) is Xenologue 21 of Fire Emblem Awakening.
|The following part of this article contains strategy; therefore, it is subjective, and may not work for everyone.|
Due to the nature of the Ruins, at the end of the enemy's turn they will either crumble themselves or restore themselves, the latter making it impossible to pass until they collapse again. All the ruins are passable like in Nah's Paralouge, so you do not have to keep waiting for the ruins to collapse to pass over. However, if you want to recruit Palla, you will have to kill all 7 Revenants, so Mire can be used to weaken and/or kill them if needed.
The Risen in this DLC are somewhat strong, having a rating around 200-250. It should be important to note each Risen unit and what they have:
- All Generals on the map have Defense +2, Vengeance, Pavise and Aegis; a few have Rally Defense. They all carry Spears; you should eliminate them in one battle as a Vengeance-fueled hit can severely weaken or kill an enemy.
- All Tricksters on the map have Movement +1, Lucky Seven, Renewal and Acrobat. They only have Silver Swords.
- All Snipers on the map have Skill +2, Prescience, Bowfaire and Galeforce. They have both Silver Bows and Longbows.
- All Swordmasters on the map have Avoid +10, Pass, Swordfaire and Astra. This does not apply for the commander, who has Swordfaire, Lancebreaker, Tomebreaker, Astra and Luna.
- All Sages on the map have a rank B tome on them; a few may also carry Fortify. Their skills include Magic +2, Focus, Tomefaire, and Vengeance. The Sage in the southwest has Miracle.
- All War Monks on the map have HP +5, Axefaire, Vantage and Miracle, wielding a Silver Axe and Fortify stave. One of them has Rally Luck, and another has Resistance +2.
- 5 Revenants on the map who have Movement +1, Even Rhythm, Pass and Vengeance. While rather weak, there are two more Revenants appearing later on who have higher stats.
Your team is split up into two groups in the northwest and northeast corners. The Revenants will escape from the north central, southwest or southeast areas of the map. If you want Palla, kill the Revenant in the middle as it is next to an escape point and if the player is not noticing, it will escape and prevent the player from recruiting Palla. Try to clear up enemies as quickly as you can, but be wary of enemies appearing from the staircases, so keep everyone together. Make sure to bring a Locktouch unit to open the chests in the southwest corner.
You will only see five Revenants. Two more Revenants appear at the bottom of the map, on the Stairs terrain. The reinforcement point in close to another Revenants. Beware - the reinforcement Revenants are stronger than the other ones.
- There is a glitch in the English version where Inigo's pre-battle text does not display properly, pressing the right shoulder button will allow you to view the text on the bottom screen.
- This article is a stub. You can help Fire Emblem Wikia by .
|Roster Rescue||Next chapter:|