“We've been from country to country, but this land is especially unique. The oranges are luscious, and so are the women. Check...aaand check.”
—Randal in Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
Randal makes his video game debut as a DLC character in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
In contrast to the other Cipher originals, Randal has a somewhat laid back personality, wandering from town to town and battle to battle. A man who loves gambling, he is often seen with dice on the battlefield. At first glance, he seems uncaring and sloppy in appearance, yet he possesses much experience and tact–and is actually a reliable man with exceptional skills, since as a capable knight, he skillfully uses twin swords in battle. Although he hates trouble and danger, he usually ends up in the middle of it anyway.
Base Stats Edit
Growth Rates Edit
- See also: Randal/Supports
After the war, Randal departed Valentia for a new land. History makes no further mention of him, but some say he made a name for himself as a sellsword, gracing countless battlefields and wielding a variety of weapons—always with one in each hand.
Randal appears in the following cards:
- Randal is the first original male character created for Cipher.
- Randal is the only Cipher original character to appear in two different states of age.
- Randal shares his Japanese voice actor with Xander from Fire Emblem Fates.
- Randal also shares his English voice actor with Deen.