Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Prologue: The Fall of Renais
- Chapter 1 - Escape!
- Chapter 2 - The Protected
- Chapter 3 - The Bandits of Borgo
- Chapter 4 - Ancient Horrors
- Chapter 5 - The Empire's Reach
- Chapter 5x - Unbroken Heart
- Chapter 6 - Victims of War
- Chapter 7 - Waterside Renvall
- Chapter 8 - It's a Trap!
The game splits into two separate paths depending on whether you choose Eirika's route or Ephraim's (Ephraim's being considered a harder difficulty).
- Chapter 9 - Distant Blade
- Chapter 10 - Revolt at Carcino
- Chapter 11 - Creeping Darkness
- Chapter 12 - Village of Silence
- Chapter 13 - Hamill Canyon
- Chapter 14 - Queen of White Dunes
- Chapter 9 - Fort Rigwald
- Chapter 10 - Turning Traitor
- Chapter 11 - Phantom Ship
- Chapter 12 - Landing at Taizel
- Chapter 13 - Fluorspar's Oath
- Chapter 14 - Father and Son
At Chapter 15, the two Lords' paths converge, giving the player control over both Lords.Edit
- Chapter 15 - Scorched Sand
- Chapter 16 - Ruled by Madness
- Chapter 17 - River of Regrets
- Chapter 18 - Two Faces of Evil
- Chapter 19 - Last Hope
- Chapter 20 - Darkling Woods
- Chapter 21 (Final Chapter) - Sacred Stones