“Wh-what? Where am I? And who are you?
Perhaps introductions are in order. My name is Lucina.
Are you the lord of this fine castle?
You and the others here—you all seem like friendly people.
Hmm? Where am I from? Not from here, friend.
Last I recall, my friends were applauding me—then I was suddenly here!
I've traveled to unfamiliar places before. I'm eager to see new sights!
I'm already comforted, just seeing your friendly face.
But where are my manners? I haven't asked your name.
It's Avatar? How lovely. And I must say...even more comforting.
You must allow me to give you a gift for such hospitality, Avatar
Perhaps an accessory, Which would you prefer?
Something totally cute? Or, er, this other thing?”
*Avatar receives Lucina's gift.
“Thank you again for your warm welcome, Avatar.
I hope that you'll invite me back in the future.
Farewell for now, friend.”
Second Visit Edit
“Avatar...! I'm so happy to see you again. Before coming here, I'd heard your voice calling for me. It's really mysterious, but once I heard you, I was able to just barely make it here after being lost. But my father once said that the bonds that bind us are all are stronger than destiny. such bonds make anything possible. What say you? Is friendship more powerful than fate?
(If "yes" [Bear Hat] is chosen)
Truly? I believe that too! That must be why I feel that there's such a strong bond between us. So, Avatar, anytime you sense fate weighing heavily upon you... I will do what I can, friend, to help you shrug off that burden.
(If "no" [Butterfly Mask] is chosen)
Interesting. You believe strongly in fate, then. from all I've learned so far, I'm sure your destiny will lead to a wonderful future. I hope that I'll be able to see that future alongside you. I'll gladly offer whatever support I can.
What? Oh, just listen to me, prattling on like this! Still, I look forward to our next meeting. I'm sure I'll have more to say. I very much would like to learn how you handle yourself in battle. Oh, yes! I have a gift for you today. I'm sure you'll love it. Farewell for now, friend.”
Third Visit Edit
“I'm so sorry, Avatar, but I think that it's time to truly test our bond. I mean, of course, in battle. In the world I came from, battles were fast and fierce. We grew better as fighters, of course. But better still the bonds between us grew stronger. Let's meet on the battlefield, Avatar. It's finally time that you and I test our friendship. Please come and join me outside these walls—if you're willing.”
Fourth Visit Edit
“Show me how you meet out justice. Don't make me wait any longer!”
—Lucina amiibo pre-battle quote
- Odin: It can't be...Lucina?! What are YOU doing here?!
- Lucina: What?! Owain? What a surprise to see you here!
- Odin: Whoa, whoa! Shhh... I don't go by that name here. I'm Odin. To barge in like this—just like old times. So very like you, Lucina... Hmm. How odd.
- Lucina: Huh? What's wrong?
- Odin: What's wrong? My eyes have opened! You're not the Lucina I know at all!
- Lucina: Are you acting? So very like you too, Owain—I mean, Odin.
- Odin: ... Very well—it seems you know me. And it seems I know you. I'll content myself with that for now. Regardless... I'll ask you not to slip up on the matter of my name again. In this world, I am known as a mighty hero, shrouded in shadow. My enemies tremble at the sound of my full name, Odin Dark! Commit that name to mem—
- Lucina: Right! I'll do just that, Owain. So, have you named any more special moves? It's been forever since I've seen your Sacred Stones attack!
- Odin: What?! Give a guy time to finish his big intro, will you?!
- Laslow: Hm? Why, behold a fair maiden standing near! Care to chat? How about we slip off for a lovely stroll—just you and I.
- Lucina: Inigo?!
- Laslow: Huh? Lucina?!
- Lucina: Right! Yes! It's me! But why are you in this world?
- Laslow: Why? I could ask the same of you! By the by, could you do me the favor of not calling me by...that name?
- Lucina: Ever the man of intrigue, aren't you? Oh, you haven't changed a bit. And to be asked off for a dalliance with you—how flattering. Tell you what. If you win, I'll gladly go off with you.
- Laslow: Hmm. Really, Lucina? You're not just toying with me? All right then. I'll win that stroll fair and square. I do have a few questions I'd like to put to you in private. Are you truly the Lucina I know? You're as beautiful as she...
- Lucina: I didn't quite catch that.
- Laslow: Never mind. Brace yourself, fair maiden of mystery!
- Lucina: What? Is that you, Severa?
- Selena: Yikes! Lucina?! What are you doing here—I mean, in this world?
- Lucina: It's the strangest thing, really. I felt a mysterious call... Then suddenly I wasn't where I was. I was here instead.
- Selena: Huh? That couldn't be any less clear. Are you being straight with me? Hey! Where's everyone else? Did they come too? Huh. Hold on.
- Lucina: What? Something wrong, Severa?
- Selena: You're...you're not the Lucina I knew. You look exactly like her, but... Is this some sort of ploy? Are you working for our enemies? Nah, I take it back. I can tell that you're some sort of Lucina...
- Lucina: Huh? None of that made any sense. Say that again, Severa?
- Selena: Whatever. Not like I haven't battled fiends that looked like friends before. Back where I'm from anyway... As for now, prepare to fight. Lucina or sorta Lucina—I'll take you down!
- Lucina: What a thing to say, Severa!
- Selena: Ha! It's been a while since I heard myself called by that name. But from here on out, you'll use the name I go by here... Selena! Now, don't forget it!
“I can't believe...how strong you are...”
—Lucina amiibo defeat quote
“I'll do my best to help, though I don't have full knowledge of this world's weapons”
—When entering the armory
“May I help you with something else?”
—When leaving the armory
“It doesn't seem right to shop while I'm working”
—When buying for her while she is the shopkeeper
“I've used this before, so I know its worth.”
—When selling her items while she's the shopkeeper.
“What should I buy? There's so much gear!”
—When buying for her
“Couldn't we just find more gold somewhere?”
—When selling her items.
“Hmm... No one asks for my help picking out accessories!”
“May I help you with something else?”
A visitor from a very combative world. Apparently, she's some kind of royalty.
- "Have faith!"
- "Stay strong!"
- "They won't harm you!"
- "I'm by your side."
- "Seize the chance."
- "I'm right here!"
- "Be ready!"
- "It's all right!"
- "Take this!"
- "You're mine!"
- "Forget about me?"
- "Whatever it takes.
- "I'll keep you safe!"
- "Get back!"
- "Hope will never die!"
- "I say when it ends!"
- "I challenge my fate!"
- "You will not stop me!"
- "There we are."
- "Whatever it takes."
- "I'm so sorry."
Partner Defeated Enemy/HealedEdit
- "You have my gratitude."
Defeated by EnemyEdit
- "Must I...fall here...?"