Level Up QuotesEdit
- "My mind has been cleared."
- "Only daily effort is rewarded with blessings.
- "Hmm? I could have sworn..." (1 stat up)
- "So this is the Mother's path for me..."
Summary Screen Edit
- "Of course we won. I'm here." (Easy victory)
- sighs "I've overworked myself." (Fatigued)
- "We've nothing to celebrate now..." (An ally dies)
- "Delthea! Delthea, open your eyes!" (Delthea dies)
Final Map QuoteEdit
“Your spirit's voice is ghastly dark. I have no use for magic so foul.”
—Luthier's final map quote in Shadows of Valentia
- "Easy pickings." (Full/High health)
- "Very well." (Medium health)
- "...Me?" (Critical health)
Upon Being HealedEdit
Used Healing ItemEdit
- "This is clearly not edible!" (Disliked)
- "Acceptable." (Neutral)
- "Scrumptious!" (Liked)
- "Oh, this is a pleasant surprise!" (Loved)
Enemy Deals 1 or No DamageEdit
- "Ready yourself for the end!"
- "I will eradicate you!"
- "I saved this for you!"
- "Pushing your luck, I see..."
- "Take this!"
- "That was quick."
- "I must reach the heart of truth."
- "Not even a challenge!"
- "As I thought."
- "Don't trifle with me!"
Nearby Ally Defeated EnemyEdit
- "We are cut from the same cloth." (If Delthea defeats an enemy)
- "Now that's what I like to see!" (If Delthea defeats an enemy)
- "I've given you too little credit."
- "You have talent."
- "Huh. Well done."
Nearby Ally Below Half HealthEdit
- "Hurry up and heal!" (If Delthea has low health)
“I thought my magic would see us through...but fate thought otherwise...”
—Luthier's death quote in Classic Mode
“Oh my. I seem to have sustained a rather ghastly wound. Perhaps it's best...if I retreat. Good luck to the rest of you.”
—Luthier's retreat quote in Casual Mode
- "Oh, Alm. Do you need something? ...No? Then why did you speak to me? ...Because you felt like it? Ah, I see. Friendship demands a certain amount of perfunctory conversation. Forgive me. I have little experience with friendship. And, um, no friends. There were others my age in the village, but we were never close. I suppose I never felt the need to get to know them. However, I had a most excellent relationship with one of the cats. ...Yes, I know that doesn't count. You needn't remind me. But if you insist, YOU can be my first human friend, Alm. Congratulations."